Chapter 10

Chapter 10: Support from superdads 

Just to be clear if anyone is confused for this chapter I know about Endgame and what the ending is. BUT! This is a different universe for the marvel characters used in any chapters

Plus I'm kind of a big fan of superfamily 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a few days after meeting Loki. Peter was working in his lab at Stark tower when his phone started to ring seeing it from an unknown number, he knew unknown numbers were either wrong numbers, scammers, or bad news and hopefully it was one of the first two.

So he picked it up "hello?"

"Yes, is this Peter Parker?"

"It is who is this?"

"This is chief Moore of the New York police department I regret to inform you about your aunt."

Peter's heart dropped "w-what happened to her?"

"Well she was in a car crash and seriously injured she asked us to call you while we got her to the hospital. We don't know if she'll make it or not but when you get time I suggest coming to see her."

Peter felt a few tears go down his face he sniffed "O-okay thank you chief Moore."

"No problem son."

With that Peter hangs up his phone as he wipes the tears off his face. He stops what he's doing and goes up to where the avengers hang around at seeing Tony and Steve talking with each other as he goes to get a bottle of water. "Hey Peter what's going on?" Steve asks noticing that Peter was upset with something.

"Not much Mr. Rogers."

"You sure kid? You don't sound like not much is going on." Tony puts in.

Peter sighs "I just got a call form a police officer about my aunt she got in a car accident she's injured badly and I don't know what to do if she dies, she's my only family I have left.."

Steve puts an arm around Peter "hey now it's okay Pete, you'll be okay we're here for you."

"Thank you Mr. Rogers." Peter hugs him which surprises Steve he pats him on the back "no problem Peter. How about you ride down with Tony the hospital is on the route he's going to."

"Really?!"

"What!" Tony said surprised "Steve I'm not letting him ride with me in my limo this meeting is very important!"

"Tony it'll just be one stop you can handle it, it's not the end of the world"

Tony groans "Fine but just for that stop!"

*Awhile later*

Tony drops off Peter at the hospital. Peter waves goodbye before walking in at the limo driving off.

Soon Happy stops the limo at the place where Tony was meeting with the person or people. Tony gets out of the car walking in the alley he feels a tap on his shoulder having him turn around seeing no one. Before turning around again seeing Deadpool making him jump a little

"hahaha got you Stark!"

"yeah, yeah whatever Wade let's just get down to business. I need you to keep an eye on this kid" Tony takes out a picture of Peter "Think you can do that?"

Wade smiled like an idiot under his mask "You got irondad!"

"good and don't call me that." Tony walks back to the limo and leaves.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's short, TBH I don't think I liked how this chapter came out...