Chapter 2

Chapter 2: Day at the arcade

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*That Weekend*

Peter got to the arcade seeing Wade at the entrance smiling Peter waved and called "Hey Wade!" Wade looking up from his phone smiled and waved back to Peter as he was coming over "Hey baby boy, glad you got here I was thinking you weren't going to show."

"And miss out on hanging with you? No way." Peter replied trying to play it cool since it was his first date Wade puts an arm around him "okay let's go on in!" pulling Peter close to him walking in having Peter blushing again being this close to Wade.  

Once inside Wade hands peter a game card "here it has 300 points on it, you can play any game that gives tickets so you can get any prizes."

Peter giggles a bit "thanks Wade, what about you are you playing anything?" he takes the card from Wade's hand touching his hand making Peter go red.

"uh, hm.. let him think. About every damn game in here! I want all the tickets! I'll play them until they're dry!" Wade exclaims excitedly making Peter laugh at how ridiculous Wade was making the boy liking him more "geez wade your so wild." he smirks

"Whatever Petey-pie go off and play and meet me at the prize corner in-" he looks at his watch "until the arcade closes."

Having that being said the two boys  went to different sides of the arcade playing the games that had the most tickets though Peter being alone was upsetting "guess this wasn't a date after all..." he mumbled while playing bass fishing as the wheel spun slowing down as the arrow landed on the thousand dollar tickets with the game counting the number of tickets to Peter's card making him a little happy that he had the jackpot.

Looking over to the other side of the arcade "I wonder how Wade's doing? Maybe he didn't plan on this being a date and just wanted to come as friends." Peter thought to himself but either way it was still fun to play some games it'd be better if they played together.

On the other side of the arcade Wade played Deal or No deal seven games in a row with people watching behind him as every time his suit case was the 100 tickets earing him 700 tickets. Though he was very frustrated the whole time he's been playing, earlier he really wanted to play games together with Peter but was to nervous to say and when Peter's hand touched his made his heart go wild.

"I should of just asked him to play with me. His cute little ass sitting on my lap helping me picking out the cases and seeing him surprised when we got the 100." he whispered as his case was opened on the screen Wade yelled "GOD DAMNIT!!" even people who weren't around him at the game turned to him making the guy embarrassed.

He quickly got up from the game red in the face and moving on to the next one.

*Timeskip 15 minutes until the arcade closed*

Both guys were finished with the games they played and meeting each other at the prize corner. The lady behind the desk scanned the cards they had for the tickets that they gathered Peter had 1,175 tickets and Wade got over nine thousand! (If you guys get the reference) 

Peter marveled at Wade "Wow you're good at games Wade."

Wade chuckles "Yeah I come here a lot quite good at most of these." trying to look cool in front of him though Peter was already impressed by Wade.

"So what is it that you guys want the arcade's going to close in 10 minutes." the girl said.

"2 of everything from the top for me please." Wade smiled

The girl sighs "oh boy... I'm going to need help with this. What about you?" she looked at Peter who got a little nervous he knew what he wanted. Looking at a big Tsum Tsum plush of Deadpool "I-I.. uh I guess- never mind I think I'll save them for next time."

The girl nods about to transfer the ticket points before Wade said "Get him that big Deadpool plush, I saw him looking at it I think he wants it."

"okay." the girl sighed turn her head to the side calling to her coworkers "Guys! I'm going to need some help! These two got a lot of prizes to get!"

Peter blushes looking at Wade "y-you didn't have to do that Wade."

Wade rolled his eyes "I certainly did baby boy. I saw you eyeing it, you want it."

Peter sighs "Yeah you're right. I did want it.."

Making a victory punch Wade cheered "Yes! I knew it!"

*Later* 

After the girl and the coworkers got everything down for Wade and Peter it was closing time so the two went outside "t-thank you for getting this for me." Peter tried to hide his blushing face in the Deadpool plush "no prob baby boy." he rubbed Peter's head making him blush more.

Wade giggled "You're so cute~" he cooed.

"Don't call me cute! So why'd you buy two of everything from the top?" Peter asked as they started to walk back to Peter's home.

"Give the second ones I got to charity. Because I'm a just a simple rich guy giving things to the needy." Wade imitates a rich guy like voice making them both laugh

"You're so nice Wade." Peter begins to blush again "I had a fun day with you. We should do it again sometime."

Now it was Wade's turn to blush lightly "ugh yeah, yeah same with me Petey-pie." he takes out his phone "how about we take a picture so we can remember this day?"

"Okay."

Wade holds up his phone and takes a selfie of him and Peter (Picture in the media) when done Wade sends it to Peter's phone "tell me what you think when you get it."

Peter nods "alright. I'll see you at school on Monday."

Wade smiles "alright see you there baby boy."

Peter then walks into his apartment building waving bye to Wade as the door closed. He goes up stairs to his and aunt may's apartment looking at his notifications seeing the picture smiling "I hope we can be together someday." he whispers before closing his eyes taking a well deserved rest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~