Chapter 16

~•~

Yoongi's POV
~•~

There are many, but all of them are weak so it's not a problem to deal with them.

It's a bit harder without Jimin and his dagger skills though.

Just as I finished three of them at once, I looked around and saw Jungkook getting cornered by five daggermen and I wanted to help him but at the same time I was wondering if he could take out all of them.

So I stood by and watched him in entertainment while carelessly murdering whoever tried to get near me.

"You okay there?" I said, smirking.

Jungkook was trying his hardest, his wounds opening with every cut of theirs. He used a gun so he was superior, but there were just too many for them.

"Will you stop enjoying my suffering and help me over here!?" Jungkook yelled out as he shot one of the attackers.

"You really need help?" I say as I kick a daggerman behind me with my elbow, resulting in him falling down and yelping in pain.

"Alright, I'll help ya." I shoot the guy on the hard ground.

Needless to say, when I came over to Jungkook, every single enemy drew back in fear.

"Kook, rest here. I won't allow anyone to even come near you." After my sentence, Jungkook collapses in exhaustion.

"You still aren't capable to fight. I should've just left you home to take care of your sister instead of Jimin."
I say as I look at his many wounds.

I looked over to Namjoon and signalled him to protect Jungkook while I deal with the others.

"While we are at it, which one of you f*ckers shot my main man?" I turn around and stare at the enemies who were now about five metres away from me.

Silence filled the battleground, followed by thumping sounds of weapons hitting the ground.

They were surrendering. Pathetic.

"I asked. Which. One. Of. You. Shot. Jimin? Step out or you all will have the same fate but a bit more deadly."
I took my sword out and started making my way over to them, an army of both Red and Black Dragon gang members behind me.

There weren't many enemies left, maybe about fifteen.

"I did... but please forgive me, I had no o-other choice... Ja- Jason would murder me and m-my family if I-I didn't... " he started sobbing and shaking.

"Which hand did you use to shoot?" I made my way over to the poor man who was lying on the ground, begging for mercy.

"M-my right... OW!" He answered, and yelped in pain when my blade collided with his said hand swiftly.

"That would do. Imprison all of them, we are done." I say and turn around, making my way back to Jungkook.

"Yoongi. The leader escaped." Namjoon said as he examined the dead bodies thrown all over the place. However, Jason's body wasn't there.

"Aye, you! Where did your boss go?" I turned to one of the prisoners.

"H-he ran a-away.."

As I expected.

"Hyung, we should just go now, Jungkook is unconscious." Namjoon looked at me with a worried expression visible on his pale face.

"Alright. Tell your men to get rid of the bodies, and take care of the prisoners, I will be taking Kook home." I say as I sit down next to the passed out boy in the back of the van.