1.1

Jungkook's smile slowly widened as he watched his girlfriend giggled on his side. She was clearly entertained by the drama they were watching together. The giggle she had slowly turned into laughter, her hand covered her mouth as she laughed harder with her body pressed against his side. Jungkook knew that if he'd paid attention to the drama, he'd laugh as well. But he'd been distracted for quite some time.

He looked at the clock on the wall. His parents weren't home and it had been an hour since his brother had went out for a date with his girlfriend. His eyes glanced at the staircase on his right and felt his tongue darted out to wet his lips. It was then that he felt Chaeyoung rested her head on his shoulder, her laughter earlier had slowed down but her giggles were still there. Her hand slapped his chest lightly when something funny was said by the actor in the drama and Jungkook felt her body shook, trying her best to suppress her laughter but failed.

When her hand was resting on his abdomen, Jungkook couldn't help but swallow. Countless of times he'd had her running in his mind doing every single thing to him, from the purest and innocent things to the wildest and sexiest things to ever exist. His eyes fixated on her shiny black hair under the dimmed light and as his hand squeezed her shoulder, he kissed the crown of her head. His body stiffened momentarily when her finger was drawing imaginary lines on his abdomen.

It was seriously causing the lower part of him to tense.

And it didn't actually help that after he kissed her head she lifted her head up and placed her chin on his shoulder instead, facing him. Chaeyoung pressed a soft kiss on his chin before their eyes locked onto each other. At that moment, just by the look in her eyes Jungkook was able to figure out that she was thinking of the same thing.

She smiled at him, and it was a nervous smile, he could see. Jungkook returned it warmly, hoping it would calm her down as his free hand rested on the knee of her leg that she had placed on his thigh. Slowly, Jungkook leaned in for a kiss, and he could feel her smiling against his lips before she let the smile go to give way for their deepened kiss to take place.

He didn't even realize that he began to hover over her body on the couch as she lay flat on her back. Chaeyoung's hands crawled from his chest to behind his neck, and Jungkook let himself be pulled down as she wrapped her arms around his neck. He nibbled lightly the skin of her throat and her moan that came right after made his member tensed behind his pants. When he felt her legs moved in a way that told him she was trying to spread her legs for him, Jungkook eagerly moved back and gave way for her to trap him in between her long and beautiful legs while at the same time, he pulled his shirt over his head.

Chaeyoung's eyes grew a little wide as she looked at him and the way she bit her lip with a small smirk formed on her lips led his own lips to form a smirk. Only that his was bigger. "Do you like it?" he asked.

Chaeyoung's eyes flitted to look away for a moment before she nodded shyly. Jungkook responded with laughter, leaning down slowly and pressed a kiss on her cheek before he made her turn to look at him with his finger pressed against her chin softly.

"Don't be shy," Jungkook said softly, almost in a whispery voice. "It's solely for you."

She never said specifically that she liked a guy with well-built body. The reason Jungkook started working out was because he wanted to maintain his stamina and energy since he would spend most of his leisure times to play games in front of his laptop, but when he saw how her eyes had widened in awe after seeing a few of his male friends being shirtless, he figured that he'd work out for two reasons. To maintain his stamina as well as to impress his girl.

He could see the glimmer in her eyes, then. And Jungkook stared a little longer before claiming her lips, taking his time to explore every curve of the pink plump lips of the girl who held his heart in captive. One of his hands held her waist, kneading the flesh gently before he broke the kiss, pecking her lips briefly.