Chapter 34: The Fangz

Start from the beginning

"Great so I'm the only dead man, why did you kiss me?!" Jinyoung exclaims throwing his arms in the air. He begins to pace back and forth sweeping his hair out of his face looking like he's in some deep thoughts. Maze just watched him panic with her arms folded across her chest silently judging him.

"I dunno maybe I like you" she shrugs her shoulders and kisses her teeth making Jinyoung begin to panic even more.

"Maze that's enough! We get it ok? We understand" I finally speak up standing up from my seat and slamming the dining table catching everyone's attention. Maze jumps in her place surprised at my outburst but then a smirk appears on her face making me sigh for reacting in such a manner.

"I don't understand" Bambam murmurs making Yugyeom nod his head in agreement.

"Neither do I, so I'm not allowed to like people now huh?" Maze pitches in acting all clueless and innocent as she twirls her hair in between her fingers.

"Stop acting dumb and we both know you're smarter than that" I tell her straight pointing my finger firmly at her. She stares at my finger for a while before blanking staring at me as I wait for her response. Nowadays she's really unpredictable like she might just pull Mark's trousers down and suck his dick for all we know.

"I'm glad you know I'm smart" she kisses her teeth and flips her hair before strutting out of the dining room and heading towards the lift making me sigh.

"She's getting out of control, you need to handle her" Jinyoung states as he wipes his lips using his sleeve probably trying to get of Maze's lipgloss making me put my hand into a tight fist. I can't believe that she actually kissed him like that and in front of everyone.

"JB can't handle her, she's her own person now" Mark comments making me even more angry. I don't appreciate him reminding me that I am no longer in control especially him who I know also has feelings for her.

"We've got bigger things to worry about" I sigh making all the guys dart their eyes over to me waiting for my explanation. "The Fangz are in town and they selling in our territory we already know that shit can't run" I explain and they all nod nervously nod their heads in agreement not feeling 100% confident.

"The Fangz? Man they bigger than us there is no way that they will be willing to negotiate with us not on any planet or universe would they want to comprise-"

"I got us a meeting with them" Jinyoung cuts off Joon with his hands in his pockets and with a smirk on his face. We all look at him confused, how did he manage to do that? The Fangz are the most dangerous, the most brutal and the biggest gang. We never cross paths with them nor start beef with them because we know we will not win, we'll die.

"How did you even contact them?" Mark asks him.

"They are having a party this evening they said we can come and negotiate" Jinyoung explains as he pulls out a chair and sits down. We all look at each other surprised that he's actually managed to get us an invite.

"It's a trap they finna kill us" Bambam exclaims throwing his arms up in the air with a look of concerns and defeat in his eyes making me sigh. I understand what he means we've never met these people and we working in the same territory therefore they wanna kill us.

"What we gonna do bout Maze?" Taehyung asks and everyone begins to look at me waiting for my response and I just sigh knowing that we'll be at a huge risk of she comes and knowing that she won't be happy.

"She can't come"

Maze POV:

They going to a party and without me? They wanna leave me behind? Hell nah. There is no way I'm going to sit back and watch them have a good time when I'm the one who has been suffering all this time. I deserve to let my hair down, I deserve to go wild and crazy and maybe bust a whine on someone just to make JB jealous. I shouldn't be this upset that JB wants to throw me aside I could literally have Daddy Tae, Mark and maybe Yugyeom wrapped around my finger but JB has just triggered me and I'm not going to let him slide no way. He's mine and he just has to accept it.