Episode 48: New Beginnings

It was a pleasant day for Poonam and a day of wait for Rohit.  Poonam and Abhi had gone sightseeing and their whole day went shopping and roaming here and there. Poonam loved food and Abhi was her perfect partner in tasting all the delicacies of Udaipur. After Roh had left her and broke her into pieces, this was the most memorable day in her life.  She was wearing the dress gifted by Roh, recently. She looked beautiful in it and the colour suited her well. Abhi could not just take out his eyes from her. He often felt a sense of attraction to her. She would always remind him that she is 10 years elder to him and she is not a dating kind of woman. He should look for young girls of his age.

" She did not know her words were like blowing trumpet into the ears of a Buffalo."

Abhi was not looking for a perfect zero figure but a woman who can give him love and be with him forever.

💞💞💞

Rohit went to his office and every half an hour he was excited to talk to Ana. Next day, she was coming back to India gave him joy.  The evening there will be a pre-wedding party
made Ana go crazy .

Roh was suspicious, Harry was dating Michelle and he had sent Ana abroad. Why Was his project so important? Rohit felt that Harry was playing a villain in their life.

" It is his crooked game to keep us separated. Some people are just like dung." He tried to soothe his anger.

It was indeed an hectic day. Rohit had his dinner early and laying down on the couch, he started  reading an anthology - 'Season of Love.'  He was not getting sleep and the love stories with different hues enthralled him.

'  He was not getting sleep and the love stories with different hues enthralled him

 He was checking his phone every five minutes and he laughed at a message:

" Facebook is like a fridge and we know there is nothing new in it, yet we check it every five minutes and Whatsapp is like food cooked on a saucepan, we check it every two minutes. Instagram is like ticking watch and we check it every half an hour to know what is hot and happening?"

He smiled like a new -to- be- groom...

Ana had sent him a voice message:

" I am happy that you are a supportive husband. I know at times, I just can't cope with you but I love you and you are the best part of my life."

Rohit started sending her a voice note and he tried singing the song:

Tere bina Zindagi se koi sikwa nahi...
Tere bina Zindagi bhi lekin Zindagi nahi...

He deleted the note every time, he recorded and he just found his voice was hoarse.  

But this song had deep meaning and he gave it another try. It was perfect like Kishore Da and he sent her the note. 

He kept the book- Season of Love on his face and snored. He was just excited to go to the airport and collect Ana. The 48 hours without her was like 48 years... He was 48 and his age never became a barrier for him. He just feels in love and though the mind fluctuated from one feeling to the other, the right and wrong, Rohana knew they were incomplete without each other. They have to work on adjustment, compromises and EGO. Ana decided to take Roh to the meditation centre after her legal marriage. No honeymoon but some positive light will add some meaning to their lives and she clicked a selfie in her nightdress, though it was just evening for her...

Vandy teased her for behaving like a 16 year old girl

Vandy teased her for behaving like a 16 year old girl. Ana was discussing her wedding fantasies with her bestie.
💟

Rohit was sleeping and his window was open. The cold wind was blowing and he heard some sounds. He opened his eyes. He wondered whether rats entered his Mehra mansion.  The sound was coming from under the bed.  He was checking in and out for the rats in the room.  He sat on his basket swing and closed his eyes. Something wriggled on his face. He jerked and touched his face. It was Ana's letter to him that flew away the last day.  Rohit was reading :

"I don't want a bouquet of roses or chocolates. I don't need balloons to blow my love. I need you in my life and you are the best of it... Baby, you are special. I promise no matter what ever happens, I won't leave you... You are doing everything possible for me. Thank you for shifting to Dubai after our official D-day... We can go for walks in the morning... Evenings I will cook for you special diet food and night will be... No explanation 😜"

Rohit kissed her letter and it smelt like her... Fragrance of romance filled his heart and he slept peacefully.

❤❤❤❤

It was in the middle of the night.  Poonam was sleeping in her hotel room.  Abhi knocked at her door.  She neated her night gown and asked who was it?

"I am Abhimanyu. " He answered.

"I am in the washroom. " She responded.

She quickly went inside the washroom and splashed water on her face. She applied some bb cream and some lipstick. She changed her night gown and wore the same parrot colour dress. She opened the door slowly and Abhi rushed in... He hugged her and kissed her forehead. Poonam pushed him, hard...

Abhi closed the door.  Pooh was nervous. She sat on the bed and scratched the surface of the bed sheet.

"Are you nervous? " Abhi asked...

He moved little closer to her and Pooh covered her lips 💋 with her hands. She could not allow him to kiss her and question her fidelity. She was divorced but her life just surrounded around Rohit...

"Abhi,  please... " She muttered slowly.

"Abhi,  please what? " He asked mischeviously...

"Poonam, I really like you and I don't have anyone to answer in my life. My parents will never interfere in my decision. I want you to be my wife... Will you marry me? " Poonam was startled.  Abhi was proposing her... She just couldn't believe that new beginnings awaited for her.  She was looking deep in to his eyes and he slowly touched her lips and again asked :

" Will you marry me. "

💖

Keep loving
Keep voting
Keep reading

💖💖💖

I had thought Poonam to leave India after Nikki's marriage but as per my readers suggestions, I am trying to make Pooh happy?  Will she accept Abhi? Let me know...

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.