Episode 10: Love Yatri

Rohit was busy working at his office. It was evening and his mother called him up. She wanted him to just wind up his day and come home for dinner. Poonam and Nikki were out shopping for his birthday.

"Achaa Maa... I will come home soon," saying so he disconnected the line.

He was checking his phone again and again. Ana had not called him up. Again he had a feeling that whatever happened today was a dream, an illusion, may be his imagination! Ana was nowhere and he was cynical in her thoughts.

He drove home and his mom had made his favorite Biryani and Riata. He was lost in Ana and her thoughts.

The biryani was cold and untouched.

"Saheb, aapne kuch nahi Kaya. " (Sir,you have not eaten anything)

Heeru, the house help distracted Rohit.

Rohit instructed to reheat it and he was toying with the spoon. His mom just entered the dining area and asked him if, it was spicy. He nodded and now he just couldn't escape eating.

He ate as fast as he could but coughed

He ate as fast as he could but coughed. His mother rubbed his back and offered him water. After dinner, he hugged her tight and wished her Good Night. He was resting his head on the best rest and staring at the ceiling fan. All memories with Ana were reeling in his mind. He had left his home to stay with Ana. She was too good to him. He remembered the kiss she shared after Nikki insulted her in the restaurant. She had set him free to play the role of ideal Papa to Bani,during their wedding. That would be the time when he could have got closer to Poonam but Ana did not have such thoughts. Thanks to his Sister in law who evoked jealously in Ana... And they got married, a secret marriage. The news spread like a fire and the trouble Rohit faced after that were all etched in his heart ♥

 The news spread like a fire and the trouble Rohit faced after that were all etched in his heart ♥

He took out a photo album, hidden underground in his wardrobe. He saw a picture of him and Ana where he was kissing 😘 her forehead. It was secretly clicked by Cherry.

"I love you Ana. " He whispered looking into a picture of her. He remembered that precious kiss 😘 he gave to her immediately after secret marriage.

He was admiring her picture and recollecting the beautiful memories. He didn't understand when he slept and it was 12 am . His Birthday began with new hopes and fresh beginnings. Every year Nikki and Bani got a surprise cake. He waited for it,eagerly. This year he was in deep sleep and he had missed 3 miss calls from Bani.

Poonam and Nikki decided to wake him up around 10 in the morning.

No mid night celebrations were planned as he was unwell.

Rohit got up at 6.00 am and checked his phone. He called up Bani and apologized for not attending her call. His elder one did not know about his ill health and hospitalization that happened, days back. He spoke to his granddaughter,who was jabbering...

Na Na Na...

Rohit was feeling like an old man. Suddenly his phone buzzed.

There was a call waiting from Ana and on the other end his grand daughter was making baby noises. After ten minutes baby wailed and Bani disconnected the line. Rohit dialled Ana but she disconnected.

The next moment she dialled him again.

"Hello. " He said softly ...

"Rohit!" Her words were like a melody to his ears.

Ana -Rohit -Ana and Rohana did not have any more words, pouring out to speak.

Atlast Ana broke that uncomfortable situation where lot had to be said but words were not flowing.

" Can you come right now to my flat. "

Rohit jumped from his bed like a college student. His ♥ heart was like a young boy to get dressed up and meet his lover. Wearing a blue shirt and Navy blue suit, he walked down the stairs hurriedly. Nikki was sitting on the couch dressed like a princess and she screamed.

"Dad you are looking handsome. "

She could make out he was going somewhere and she guessed he was going to meet Ana.

"Hey Nikki you too look like a fairy, Where are you going?" Rohit enquired.

"Dad, I am going to Suhani's home, remember it is her birthday too. "

She immediately hit her head. She had to pretend that she had forgotten his birthday.

"Suhani is sharing her Birthday with whom, " Rohit raised his brows.

"Happy Birthday Dad, " She hugged him and kissed his both cheeks. Tears filled his eyes. His little one was growing up tall like a tree and she will fly away soon. He was getting emotional. Before he could get drained away with that thought. Poonam and his mom walked in with a birthday cake. The coffee cake with strawberry spread it's magical aroma in the room. His mother rotated the pooja thali (Blessings) and put vermilion on his head. He immediately touched her feet and seeked her blessing. Soon he cut the cake and like every year he fed the first piece 🍰to Poonam. She wanted to hug him and immediately he hugged her.

"Thank you Poonam for everything," Rohit whispered in to her ears. His mother was just emotional and she prayed:

"Wahe Guru, sab theek kar de... "
(God please all be good)

"Rohit,can we go for a movie today, " Poonam requested and again Rohit was between the devil and the sea. He couldn't break Poonam's heart. She had did so much for him nor avoid Ana. He messaged Ana....

"I am sorry got an urgent meeting but promise you that I will see you in the evening. I love you 😍"

Keep loving
Keep reading
Keep voting

💞

PC : Fan page for Rohana
Screenshot for Rohana
Biryani from my friends gallery
Cake from Fb

Hope you enjoyed the update. Press vote and support this story. Share with your friends. Till next update smile and stay happy. 💞💟

 💞💟