Episode 6: Yaadein aur Intezaar

Ana was puking and Vandy knocked on the door of the washroom.

"What happened to you?" Her friend asked rubbing her back.

" I think on Somani's birthday party, I got drunk, crossing the limits and after separating from Rohit, you know Vandy that I stay away from drinks. Drinks were one of my weaknesses. I am in self-love mode and drinking is indeed injurious to health." Ana laughed like a vampire and her laughter echoed in her Zen bedroom.

"Are you alright, Ana? " Vandy looked worried. She knew that discussing about Rohit disturbed Ana and she loved him more than anything else in this World. She would rather choose Rohit over all the riches of the Earth.

"Gold and Diamonds can be bought but true love that is beyond expectations is not sold in supermarkets....We all expect care, appreciation, understanding and companionship and that is were with too many expectations swirling inside our hearts, the rigid feelings create rifts between the two loving souls and in a fraction of second, the love is destroyed." How far do you all agree on this?

Ana was thinking on these grounds.
Vandy, could understand the feelings what Ana was going through? Her worry was that her friend would lose control over her life by getting stuck to her past. She made a quicklime soda for her friend and she was trying to change the topic by talking about the rafters and the mood lighting that a client had demanded for a residence, they were designing.

Ana looked anxious and she broke the news that she was flying to India to design a home; a studio apartment for Suhani Khanna, the youngest Gyanec from India. She saved a girl from the clutches of death from Ecotopic pregnancy. Ana was excited with her new upcoming project.

Ana always believed in studying the client profile before designing a project. It helped her to perceive the taste of the clients. Nikki's friend Suhani was really in need of a designer but Ana did not know that Nikki was blowing the trumpet in the air for getting her to India.

The next three days were busy for Ana and she was busy packing for India.

Nikki was also busy taking care of Rohit and finally, he was discharged.

It was Saturday and finally, Ana bordered the flight from Dubai to Mumbai. She was planning to go to Delhi the next day. She booked a room at Oberoi International and had a pleasant stay. She loved the sea phase walks. She landed in Mumbai to stretch her wings of freedom... And suddenly the clouds darkened the atmosphere and it drizzled. It was not a seasonal rain it was a sudden change of climate, the unusual rains to drain her emotions of guilt mixed with self-love. She sat in the cab and saw the window pane was covered with the droplets of water. There was no clarity of vision like her unclear emotions. She could see the runway far away and a bleak view of an Aeroplane.

She heard a loud noise and saw a high flight, silver-winged bird kissing the sky

She heard a loud noise and saw a high flight, silver-winged bird kissing the sky. The horrifying noise brought her back to senses that she was in India.

Abh Delhi Durr Nahi Hein...

She checked into the hotel room and that room was peaceful. She slept sweeping away the worries of life. Her eyes opened in the pleasant evening and she saw the Sun setting view from her balcony. She was hungry and she went to the Blue Moon 🌙 bar, it was the place where Rohit had first proposed her. He loved to eat Butter Chicken and White Wine was like heaven for both of them. It was going to be Rohit's birthday....

11th October was nearing and Ana would celebrate this day even when they have parted their ways. She would buy his favourite fruit cake from famous Rose bakery and decorate the table with Pink flowers...

She would take a bite of cake and imagine that kiss they shared on his birthday, when they were together

She would take a bite of cake and imagine that kiss they shared on his birthday, when they were together. He was much elder to her with silver hair here and there... Fine wrinkles on face and neck; yet lustrous eyes of him were simply magical. That was the only reason that she fell in love with him. No doubt, he was charming and had a good physique.

Ana was missing that warm moments and kisses they shared in her apartment... The nest of their love had beautiful memories attached to it. But the lady bird had flew away.... Far from the male bird who loved to mate with her. His memories were making Ana to re -think over her decision. She decided to celebrate his birthday with him and ask him, if he was ready to accept her but this time it would be like buying an electric gadget with a manual. She will set a few rules and regulations, terms and conditions; before taking a final call. If he is not ready then she will set him free with the very thought that he was not destined for her. If all works well and if he truly loves her, she knew she will be taking the next step of bringing his identity to the World. She will keep him busy with that act of love till she gifts him a baby Rohit....

Maine apna safar ke bare mein soch liya ....
Tujh pe nirbar hein aage hoga kya....
Jeena aashan Nahi tere bager
Oh mere humsafar
Lekin marna hamari chah nahi
Jee lenge tumhare bina
Yaadon mein sahi
Soch lo janab
Kya chahte Ho...
Umar bar ka saath
Yah Janmo bar ki judai
Meri ek Hi Duwa hein
Hum phir Humsafar khehlaye!!!

 Umar bar ka saath Yah Janmo bar ki judai Meri ek Hi Duwa hein Hum phir Humsafar khehlaye!!!

Keep liking
Keep Reading
Keep Voting
Keep Loving
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕