Episode 1: Rohana

#Kehnekohumsafarhein

By  Marilyn Evans

We know the character who is who? So I am not mentioning.

The scene starts with Nikki and Rohit discussing her career plans

The scene starts with Nikki and Rohit discussing her career plans. The father and daughter duo go out shopping. On the way back, Rohit receives an anonymous call from abroad. He thinks it is Ana and tries to talk while driving.
.
Nikki shouts at Rohit: Papa, to talk while driving can be fatal…

Rohit smiles and drops Nikki home.

Five years have passed like a blink of eyes for Rohit after Ana left him in search of her dreams.

“Where are you, Ana?” Rohit’s heart cries. He becomes sad and tears roll out of his eyes. He remembers that night when they made love last time.

He prepared for making babies, least bothered of society that he was the father of two grown-up daughters. He was feeling sad and he goes to meet his friend Guri and over a beer, he emptied the sorrows of his heart.

Guri patted his back and said: Yaar, Bangkok chal, Mann Halka Ho Jayega…

Bangkok kyu, Dubai Chalenge…

Mein Ana ke bina nahi Jee saktha… Rohit burst into a cry and he faints…

Guri is scared…

What happened to his yaar?

He calls for help and with the assistance of the people in the bar, Guri calls for an ambulance.

Rohit is taken to the hospital and he is lying motionless on a stretcher. The doctors are running to the ICU for a checkup and Guri does the formalities, as it is a multi- speciality hospital.

He has got a minor attack, his BP is fluctuating,  Senior Dr informs,  Guri.

Dr’s conducted various tests and keeps Rohit under observation.

Guri is tensed about what to do? He feels that if he calls Nikki, she will be scared and tensed. She is a little girl after all.

He calls Jassi and ask her to talk to Poonam but don’t reveal the situation. He is lost in his thoughts and thinks of Ana.

Why Ana, you did that?

Why did you leave my Yaar?

He was talking to himself and can’t see his friend in that state.
Tears wet his eyes and suddenly he hears that Rohit’s phone is vibrating. He checks and it is a call from Dubai.

Guri: Hello

There is a silence in another end.

Then there is a female voice:  Rohit….

Guri makes out it is Ana and says: Ana, Kaise Hein Aap?

Darsal Rohit meeting mein busy hein… Rukho mein bulata Hu…

The phone dropped from his hands in tension. His friend was not keeping well. The phone breaks down and Ana is trying his number and it is unreachable. Ana cries and feels choked.

Vandy hugs her tight and says:

Kuch Nahi Hoga, Rohit Ko…
Tumne koi Bura Sapna dekha hein…

Ana was sad, she believed in her sixth sense. She was feeling low and she asked Vandy:

Kya Maine Rohit se Alag Hokar , Koi Galati Kiya?

Aaj pehle baar aisa laga
Jaise kuch kadam
Fisal rahe hein
Yaad toh roz ati thee
Lekin Dil ne Asaoo ko Rokha
Tumhare Bager Jee Toh Liya
Lekin Tum Na Rahe
Yeah Soch Bhi Nahe Sakte
Kehne Ko Humsafar Hein
Juda hoke bein
Tu mujhe mein baasa hein
Meri Dil ki dhadkan ban Kar…

She wrote these lines with a Red pen in her Notepad. It was the same Notepad in which she wrote the last letter to him that she was going away from him not because she did not love him but because she had found loving self is more important than getting suffocated in a relationship that is Love for them but Lust for the World. The guilt of falling for a married man and her man who unknowingly was attached to his first family and daughters was always in Ana. Rohit also had realized that somewhere he failed to realize she just had him and he had his family to Love him…

Note: This is a fan fiction for the web series with the same name starring Ronit Roy, Mona Singh, Gurpreet, Palak Jain and other stars. I am making an attempt to write one with my power of imagination. Images are used from fan pages of RR