Episode 43: D-day preparations

On Rohit's request, lawyer JK extended the marriage registration date. It was planned after a week. In that span, Rohit was  planning to be at home and take full rest. Fours days have already passed...

Ana took good care of Rohit, keeping her work aside. Ana had shared her plans with Nikki who was happy that they will be having a party at home on dad's legal wedding.

Nikki shared with Bani. The elder sister was not excited about it. She was missing her baby but not her husband Aryan. She was in India to attend her sister's wedding and spend time with friends. New drama of dad getting officially hooked was not that interesting for her.  Somewhere she feared her own married life was sucking.

Aryan had changed a lot and now he was not the one who ran after his wife. His work and hobby of singing kept him busy, most of the days.  Bani was entering a phase of marriage where there was lack of love and no passionate intimate relationship. It was all mechanical. She had shared her anxieties with her mother in law who explained her that it was all part of life and with her permission, she was in India. 

Aryan had planned to come to India on a secret date. He loved Bani but he is no longer a henpecked husband.

There were lots of celebration coming around. Nikki decided to make every occasion more memorable. After dad's D-day, it will be preparations for her wedding. She was excited.

She and Takshu were simply dating and Pooh was insecure. Roh getting his marriage put on papers did not trouble her but the idea of a grand party at farmhouse pinched her. Bani had shared this smoky news with her mother.

Pooh was not interested in the wedding party and she was planning to go to Jaipur with Abhi on a business trip. She was excited about the trip with her new boss, yet silently in the corner of her home, she unknowingly sat for hours and cried.

Nikki accompanied Dad and Ana for shopping

Nikki accompanied Dad and Ana for shopping. She selected her dad's suiting and shirting.

Ana was planning to wear a gown gifted by her friend Dilip. She just bought a kundan necklace from a famous jewellery for the evening wedding party that was planned.

Nikki, secretly bought a golden colour sari for Ana. Their friendly bond was growing strong day by day. She enjoyed talking to Ana about Takshu and Ana listened to her stories. Every evening, they sat on the swing in their Mehra Mansion garden for their gup -suph (Gossip). She too shared her secrets with Nikki. Ana loved her company.  They were waiting for Rohit as he had gone out for an urgent meeting.

Rohit had gone with Michelle for a meeting. She will be with him in his Dubai  office,  needed a lot of training. Michelle was quick in learning things and Rohit admired it.

She was very good in selecting accessories and with her help, Roh
bought a diamond ring for Ana. Michelle, left for the day and Rohit went to meet Gurri. In his loneliness,
Rohit was in two states of mind. One to be with Ana forever in vow of togetherness and keep her happy. On the other end, he still wondered if all will be right between them.