Episode 5: Reconnecting the broken chords

"Man is a Creation of Circumstances,"
goes a famous saying.

Whatever is destined will certainly happen! and Nikki's attempt to connect with Ana worked.

Ana received the call. She was perplexed and purple to see Nikki on the other end.

Ana was Rohit's wife after all they were separated, since five years and Nikki is her daughter. She knew Nikki won't call without a reason.

Hi! Nikki, Ana faked a smile ...

Hi !

"Woh mere ek friend ke ghar ka interiors karna hein, " Nikki was now cooking up a story.

Kaise Ho tum, Ana interuptted...

"I am good dear but my friend wanted you to design her home... Please don't say No," Nikki was requesting Ana in a friendly tone.

" I can't come and I can't face Rohit. Whatever I can't explain myself? Please understand... " Ana sounded a bit uncomfortable.

Nikki did not understand what to say? But she was determined that she will brain wash Ana and somehow get her to India.

She smiled and then made a serious face.

" I know you are not staying with us out of your free will. So, I didn't disturb you, these many years. Ana like Papa even I missed you at times when I colored the flower pots and you have inspired me with new ideas; everytime, I did it. "

Ana excitedly expressed her mind share that Nikki should run exhibitions as she is very talented girl.
"I am also running exhibition once in a year at interior and craft platforms. This year, I am invited at Rock interior exhibition in Mumbai. I need your help Ana, Please... "

Nikki tried her best to convince Ana, her second mother:

" It is our family matter and why to tell the World, what we are personally going through in life. Suhani, my friend, the daughter of famous Cardiologist, Neil Khanna, just knows that you work in Dubai. She is a doctor now and recently bought a Studio Apartment. She want you to design that .... Di, Ana... Please...
Na mat karna, Ana, I still consider you as my friend. "

Ana saw Nikki looked very innocent and her eyes 👀 were like Rohit. She was missing him and she did not understand what to do? Either what to say to Nikki...

She simply said that she will call her by night and with a quick bye disconnected the line.

She locked herself in the room and her cat Tinku was jumping on the window

She locked herself in the room and her cat Tinku was jumping on the window. Without Rohit now Tinku was her companion. She spoke to him and he would spend hours in her lap mewing.

Tinku was scratching the window and touching the sketch art of a fat cat 🐱 made on the glass pane. It was doodled with permanent marker by Ana. It was made when she could not control her emotions of staying away from Rohit.