Episode 22: Tsunami

Rohana  had their best time in cruise and wood house.  Ana was really happy and she blushed.  She missed her menstrual cycle and on Vandy's request she went for a preganews test. The news was happy. It tested positive. She planned a surprise party for her friends.  Rohit was officially invited. He had bought a plush office at Dubai and he thought, she wanted to announce that.  She was given the interior designing tender for the project. Mr Somani did not like Rohit settling in Dubai. Ana will be more involved with Rohit.  She will ideally play a role of his wife and will not work for long hours bothered him.  With the Diwali season. He had some plans. He was planning a grand party
and with the charm of lights Mr Somani was planning to propose Ana. He bought a golden colour Saree for her and he kept that in her cabin. He did not put his name on the gift as he knew seeing his name, Ana will not accept it.  Ana thought it was Rohit who had got the gift for her. She was happy but little upset. What if Rohit ask her to abort the child? She paced here and there. It was evening and she wore the saree gifted by Nikki.

She looked like a doll

She looked like a doll.  Vandy was by her side. Rohit walked in wearing his plain navy blue old shirt.

He announced :

" Ladies and gentlemen, a lot happened in my life. I don't know when I fell in love with fairy tale dreams. I questioned myself what is right for me?  Am l doing something wrong loving someone outside my marriage? I decided to marry her but it took 5 years for me to realise that I am incomplete without Ana. I announce my wedding registration on Feb 14,2019. Ana looked at Vandy and Rohit opened the champenge. He tossed it in the name of their love.

Gurri was from Rohit's side

Gurri was from Rohit's side. He looked happy. Looking forward for a new life ahead.

Vandy pulled Ana and brain washed her that her marriage should be legalised in Diwali itself. Ana's pregnancy will be visible to the world by Valentine day.  Ana was scared to reveal the news to Rohit. How will he take it? She was not sure. Vandy argued she will break the news but Ana took her friend's husband name and made her swear that she won't open her mouth.  Vandy played Candy game and stood in the corner with the swollen face.  Her husband Dilip sang a song for her. Ana hesitated to dance with Rohit and he felt she behaved strange. May be she is uncomfortable in Saree, he thought of Poonam. She perfectly carried the saree. Her mangalsutra and sindoor for her husband made her an ideal wife. His mind now desired to see Ana in sindoor and mangalsutra. But he did not dare. She was at least wearing a Saree and he made himself happy. He was talking to Gurri but his eyes were on her. She was sitting alone in a corner. She looked tensed. She was talking to Suhani who is a gynaecologist. She asked Suhani some questions. Ana confirmed that she was pregnant. She did not tell Suhani that queries were for her. Suhani gave her a list of things to follow. Not making love in the first few months was one of them. Rohit looked so handsome and last night they made love. Today she had a desire to get intimate. She controlled her emotions. She wanted to fly to India and finish Suhani's apartment. She wanted to hide her pregnancy. She was now depressed and cursed that moment.  She always wanted a baby. Rohit always hesitated. He already had two grown up daughters and he is already a grand father. On Suhani's instructions she ate what was wise? She did not touch the booze and locked herself in her bedroom. Rohit just had wine and Dr had refrained him from having Alcohol. He, Dilip and Gurri were enjoying the moonlight and the wood home. Vandy dosed on the Sofa. Ana cried for a while piling her heads with some thoughts and sleep touched her slowly.

"How dare you?" Rohit slapped her.

"I hate you Rohit. You were the biggest mistake of my life. "

Ana ran towards the sea. It was a dark silent night. The winds howled like wolfs in her ears. He had already left for the airport.

Hum kehne ko humsafar reh gaye...(I am just a name sake partner)
Ana wrote on the sand. Her tears mixed with the sea water. She felt a vibration and imagined a Tsunami. She does not need Rohit anymore. She took another firm decision. So much had happened in her life. She knew she is strong.

"Rohit Mehra you are not a trophy 🏆 to win. I will not curse you. But I will bear this child in my womb and won't even give him your name. " She wrote it in her Rose Diary.

Vandy was angry and she decided to file a case against Rohit for forgery. Cherry too joined her mission.

They screamed :

"Rohit Mehra Go to hell. "

Keep reading
Keep voting

💖