Time of Death (Part 1)

Alyssa's POV

"Is three enough?" Kira asked as Liam put the third laptop on the table.

"It depends on how many cameras there are. But I think so." Stiles explained.

"Are we really doing this?" Liam asked.

"We're doing it. Tonight." Scott said.

"But isn't kinda dangerous?" Liam asked.

"It's incredibly dangerous. And borderline idiotic." I said. I looked at Stiles. "Just like are plan in Mexico."

"Have you done something like this before?" Liam asked.

"Something dangerous? Or something idiotic?" Stiles asked.

"It's a yes to both. Many. Many times." I said.

"You don't have to be apart of it if you don't want to." Scott explained.

"I'm not scared." Liam said.

"Then you're borderline idiotic." Stiles said.

"Don't worry, Liam. Apparently we all are." I glared at Stiles.

"If we do this, we don't know what's coming for use. You know that, right?" Stiles asked.

"How do we even know something's definitely coming?" Kira asked.

"Because the tape from Garrett's bag said visual confirmation required." Scott explained.

"Simon said the same thing." Stiles said.

"He couldn't get paid by The Benefactor until he had proof you guys are dead." Scott said.

"So the idea is, what if kill someone on the dead pool, but you can't send the proof?" Scott asked.

"You don't get paid." I said.

"How does that get us any closer to The Benefactor?" Liam asked.

"He still needs to know if the target is really dead." Scott explained.

"Especially if its someone high on the list." Stiles said. They looked at me.

"So if he wants visual confirmation..." Liam said.

"He's going to have to get it himself." I finished.

"This is crazy." I said.

"Got any better ideas?" Stiles asked.

(A/N: Skip to Scott's fake death, I don't know why but that's what it does in the episode)

I heard Melissa scream and then she started to cry. I don't know why we are doing this. Fake killing him was something I don't want to remember. But it's all I think about right now.

"Are you guys totally sure about this?" Liam asked pacing back and forth at the foot of the bed.

I walked over and intwined our fingers. He looked at me. I sent him a warm smile. He did the same. Yep, he's nervous.

"I think Liam's kinda nervous. Maybe you should tell him it's going to be all right." Kira suggested.

"It's going to be all right." Scott said.

"So you've done this before right?" Liam asked Noshiko. (In case you don't know who Noshiko is, She's Kira's mom)

"I've seen it done." Noshiko replied.

"Is it just as good?" He asked.

"No." Noshiko said. His hands started to sweat. I rubbed his hand with my thumb, trying to calm him down.

"Mom, you're not inspiring confidence." Kira scolded her mom.

"Good, this is a terrible idea." Noshiko said.

"Do you want us to do it without you?" Kira asked.

"Put your hand over his heart." Noshiko gestured. Kira did so. Scott grabbed her hand.

"Hold on." He sat up. "What happens while I'm out, am I gonna feel anything?" Scott asked.

"It might feel like your dreaming." Noshiko replied.

"Good dreams or bad?" He asked.

"I suppose that depends on you." Noshiko answered.

He laid back down and Kira put her hand over his heart.

"Wait," Liam called out, everyone, including me, turned to him. "Why are we using Scott and not Alyssa, she's higher on the list, wouldn't it be a higher chance if it was her and not him?"

"He's got a point." I said truthfully.

"Well, she isn't supernatural, at least I don't think she is. If we did this to her, it would kill her, and for real, like she couldn't be brought back. And even if she was a supernatural, it would most likely kill her too." Noshiko explained.

"But, Scott is a supernatural, wouldn't it kill him too?" Liam asked.

"Scott is a true alpha, he can survive through something like this unlike a normal werewolf." She explained, Liam nodded in response.

Kira got back to what she was doing.

She electrocuted him. There was bolts of electricity all around the room. Scott started gasping as Liam's grip on my hand grew tighter.

-------------------------

Melissa walked into the room whipping tears away. She was still sobbing a little. She was sniffling.

"I still hate this plan." She said looking at us. "I mean this is pretty significantly terrifying. He looks dead." she said.

"Give me your hand." Noshiko said.

She looked at Stiles. "It's okay." He said. She gave her hand to Kira's mom. And she laid it over his heart. She gasped.

"Wait for it." Noshiko said.

"Is that enough to keep a werewolf alive?" Melissa asked. "Enough for an alpha." She replied.

"How long do we have?" Melissa asked.

"45 minutes." Noshiko said.

"What happens after that?" She asked.

"I bring him back the same way." Kira said. Liam took in a deep breath. Our fingers were still intwined together.

"No, I mean what happens if he stays like this longer than 45 minutes?" She asked. Everyone looked at each other.

"No one's told her?" Noshiko asked.

"What? What happens after 45 minutes?" She asked. I decided to tell her.

"He dies." I said.

Word Count: 889