Muted (Part 1)

Muted (Part 1)

(Edited)

Alyssa's POV

"The tables Italian." Peter said.

"So are these boots." Braeden answered making Peter scoff.

Braeden was here to track down Kate. "Are we gonna talk interior design and fashion or are we gonna talk numbers." She finished her sentence.

Peter sighed and wrote down something on a small price of paper. And handed it to Braeden. I was setting in between Peter and Derek. Derek was looking into a pair of sunglasses. I don't have a clue though, probably because of what he's went through the past few weeks.

She looked at the piece of paper, wrote something down and pushed it back to him. He turned it around and read it. "Were hiring you to find Kate, not assassinate the president." He said.

"I was hired by the Calaveras, to find Kate. Your hiring metro find her first. Going against the Calaveras is what's gonna cost you." She explained.

Peter wrote something else on the paper and handed it to her but she pushed it right back. Peter got up and sighed. Derek picked up the paper and ripped it. "Well pay, just find Kate. That's all we want."

She finally left.

When Peter closed the door to leg out Braeden I knew yelling was about to occur. "Are you insane?" Peter yelled slamming the door.

"We didn't have a choice. We spent a week looking for her, came up with nothing." Derek said.

"If we don't find out who told Kate about the vault, we don't get those bonds back. What do you think I'm gonna do then? Huh? Get a job? My ressemae slightly out of date. We got robbed, Derek. Robbed!" Peter yelled.

Peter put his hand on Derek's back but Derek grabbed his hand and roared load, scaring the hell out of me. I stood up knowing the outcome of this. Derek's eyes were yellow. What the hell? They're supposed to be electric blue.

"Oh, that's a new look for you." Peter said sarcastically.

"What happened to your eyes?" I asked.

"I don't know. But I'm willing to pay to find out." He said letting go of Peters hand.

-Before school lacrosse practice-

I was about to start practicing when I noticed this new kid was really good at goal. I walked over to Stiles and Scott. "Your still the team captain, you got your grades up like coach asked, right?"

"Right? He never told me I was back on the team, he just told me to show up for try outs today." Scott said.

"We got bigger things to worry about anyways. Did you tell Argent yet?" Stiles said.

"I texted him, but he didn't get back to me." Scott relied.

"You told him his sister, Kate came back from the dead over a text?" Stiles asked.

"I didn't have the money to call France." Scott said.

"Yeah, you think you got money problems, try paying for a MRI and a visit to Eichen House." Stiles said.

"Another notice?" Scott asked. Stiles nodded. "Yep."

"They said its the final. You know what the hell are we doing here anyway? We've got 117 more problems and lacrosse is not one." Stiles explained.

I walked over to them. "It is now." Pointing at a kid at the goal.

Stiles turned around. Garrett and another guy were throwing the balls at a kid and he was catching every single one. "Who the hell is that?"