The Benefactor (Part 2)

(Edited)

Alyssa's POV

"Werewolf." He pointed at Scott.

"Werecoyote." He pointed at Malia.

"Banshee." He pointed at Lydia.

"Fox?" He pointed at Kira, saying it more like a question.

"Kitsune. But fox works." Kira said.

"What are you?" He asked Stiles.

"For a while I was possessed by a evil spirit. Very evil." Stiles said.

"What are you know?" Liam asked Stiles.

"Better?" Stiles said more like a question.

He turned to me. "What are you?"

"Well my whole family is werewolves. But I turned out human so." I said.

"I thought you said you only had a brother and an uncle." He said.

"Well I have a sister too but had a big family until they burned to death in a fire six years ago." I said facing the floor.

"Oh." He said and turned back around and looked at the chains. "Those for me?"

"No they're for me." Malia said flashing him her electric blue eyes. He started getting nervous. "How'd you do that?"

"You'll learn. But you have to get through the full moon." Scott said.

"The moons already out." Liam said.

"And your starting to feel something, aren't you?"

"I feel like I'm surrounded by a bunch of psychotic nut jobs. You guys are out of your freaking minds. I don't know how you did that eye thing and I don't care. I'm walking out the door right now and if any of you try and stop me I swear to god I'm gon--" he started covering his ears and screaming.

Scott got closer to him "What's wrong, Liam?"

"You guys don't hear that?" He asked.

When then saw headlights. "Did you tell someone about this?" Lydia asked.

"My friend Mason. You said it was a party." Liam said.

"And who did Mason invite?" Stiles asked.

Kira answered "Everyone."

Liam started scratching the floors.

"The floors. Get him off the floors." Lydia said walking closer to Liam. Liam roared at her. Causing her to back up.

"We need to get him to the boat house now." Scott said. We took him to the boat house and tried to chain him up but it was kinda hard. He kept lunging at me. Scott and me were holding him back while Kira tied his hands.

He pushed Scott out of the wall and crawled on top of me. Kira tried to get him off but he threw her onto the pole and when Scott tried to help he threw Scott outside. Scott stumbled and fell into the lake.

I'm dead. He gripped my arms so I couldn't grab anything to hit him with or to get him off me. The best choice now is to talk to him. "Liam. Liam, this isn't you. I know somewhere in there is the real Liam. The Liam that wouldn't hurt anyone. Liam it's me, Alyssa. The girl from school. The girl who saved you from the two crazy juniors." He dug his claws into my skin which caused me to scream. He sorta came back but then turned back to his crazy wolf side. "Liam! It's the girl from school that you have a crush on!" He stopped. "Alyssa?"