117 (Part 2)

117 (Part 2)

(Edited)

Alyssa's POV

We walked into the bathroom and Lydia called Scott. "We call Stilinski, there on they're way."

"What does it look like? Can you send pictures?" Scott asked.

Lydia took pictures of the different body parts. "Uh, okay. To be honest, I have a 4.0 in AP Biology and there are parts of the human anatomy I have never seen before on these walls."

It took us awhile but we finally made it out of the bathroom without slipping on the puddle of blood or vomiting.

Malia's POV (I only do different POVs is if they are important)

We walked up the steps of the high school when I stopped.

"Did you catch a scent?" Scott asked.

"It's the same one. The same one as Mexico." I explained.

"What is she talking about?" Peter asked.

"One of them came after us in the church ruins." Scott explained.

"And one on the road. They couldn't have followed us here." I finished.

"They could have been brought, by Kate." Scott replied.

It started growling, load. "Oh, I've heard that sound before." Peter said. He looked scared. Me and Scott looked at each other then at Peter.

He finished his sentence after a long pause. "Did it have an animal skull? A human wearing the skull of an animal over its face?"

"I think so." I said. "What are they?" Scott asked.

"Berserkers." Peter said as it got closer.

The growling got closer and louder. A man wearing bones came closer. I growled a little and was gonna lunge at it but Peter held me back.

"Are you crazy?" He asked.

"There's just one of them." I said.

"And that means we have a chance." He said.

"To beat him." I said.

"No, to survive." He corrected and began to run.

Me and Scott did the same. It followed us. We then ran into another. Their were now two surrounding us.

"Scott, it's both of them. They're here." I said.

"Where the hell is Peter?" He asked.

"I don't know he just took off." I said and we ran up the stairs trying to get away from the Berserkers. Then one of the two jumped in front of us at the top of the stairs. Now we were officially trapped.

We started to fight them. But it wasn't of much help. We fought harder and when we fought them it was like fighting a wrestler. It hardly phased them. The one Scott was fighting smashed his head into the wall and the one I was fighting slashed me on the thigh and threw me against the railing. Then threw me and Scott side by side and they cornered us.

Kira arrived and started to fight them as well. She was actually pretty good until the knocked the sword out of her hand and hit her which caused her to fall beside Scott and me.

Then Derek arrived. So far he was actually winning. I seen something I thought I would never see. Two very large boned people running away from a teenage boy. Wow.

Derek turned around and he looked older. He had a beard, mustache, and yellow eyes. I had never seen him before so I don't really know if he's supposed to look like that.

Alyssa's POV

Me, Lydia, and Stiles went down a vault that was under the High School sign.

"They took it while I was blinded." Peter mumbled when we got down there.

"Took what?" Stiles asked.

Peter got up and turned around.

"Bonds. Bearer bonds, and they took them all." He explained.

"Bearer bonds? Hold on. Are you saying you got robbed?" Stiles asked.

"This was heist. Somebody plained this." Peter explained.

"How much did they take?" I asked.

He said sighing "117..."

"Thousand?" Stiles asked. I knew exactly what was in that vault. I knew exactly how much money was taken.

"Million." I said and Peter nodded. Stiles and Lydia gasped.

Word Count: 649

Short chapter I know I'm sorry I just wanted to make it fast since Liam arrives in the next part so I hope ya like this one.

~~Rebecca