Weaponized (Part 2)

Weaponized (Part 2)

(Edited)

Alyssa's POV

Today we were taking the PSAT's. I know, I'm a freshman. But I wanted to take it now. I'm smarter than I look. I'm even smarter than Stiles.

"Where's Lydia?" Kira asked.

"She took it her freshmen year. Like what Alyssa is doing." Stiles explained.

"Does that mean I could've taken it some other time?" Malia asked.

"Malia, you studied harder for this, than any of us." Scott replied.

"Doesn't mean I'm going to do good." Malia said.

"Well." I corrected her grammar.

"Well what?" Malia asked, confused.

"It's do well. Not good." Stiles explained.

"Well, God." Malia sighed.

"You're doing this. Because while we're trying not to die, we still need to live. If I survive high school, I would like to go to college. A good college." Scott said.

"It's only 3 hours." Kira said.

"We can survive 3 hours." I said.

We walked into the classroom and put our thumb print on our test.

"Cellphone in the envelope. Scott you'll get it back after the test." Lydia's mom, Natalie explained. I sat down behind Stiles.

"Please do not open the test booklet, until you are instructed to do so. This test is 2 hours and 10 minutes. There will be 2, 25 minute critical reading sections; 2, 25 minute math sections, and a essay writing portion that will last 30 minutes. There's supposed to be 2 teachers monitoring this exam." The guy in charge, Simon, told us looking at Mrs. Martin.

"I know, it's Coach. He's not exactly punctual. Um, let me just try him again." Mrs. Martin said stepping out of the classroom.

She came back in, "I can't find him. But, Mr. Yukimura is upstairs grading papers, do you want me to try him?" Mrs. Martin asked.

"We have to start. We can ask for his assistance during the first break." He said. She nodded. "You may now, open you're test booklets and begin."

I opened my test and read the first question. It seemed easy, so far.

After answering four questions, all of a sudden I heard something hit the floor. I looked to my right to see that a girl, Sydney, fell out of her chair and onto the floor.

"Sydney!" Mrs. Martin said rushing over to her and leaning down to help her up, "Sydney, are you alright?"

"I'm okay." She said standing up. "I just got kinda dizzy."

"Sydney, how long have you had this?" Mrs. Martin asked looking at her wrists.

"Uh, I don't know." She replied.

"Mrs. Martin, do I need to stop the test?" The man at the desk asked. "No. Um, it-it's fine." Mrs. Martin stuttered. Sydney sat back down in her seat. Mrs. Martin stood in front of the class. "Everybody stay in your seats. I'll um, be back in a minute." She said grabbing her phone. "Nobody leave the room." She told Simon, then she left the room, leaving all of us in confusion.

All of a sudden we heard Mrs. Martin yelling, "Get back! No, do not come in here! Get back outside!" We all ran out of the room to see what all the yelling was for.

"Back to your seats. Now." She said dialing a number on her phone. "Please." We walked back in and sat back in out seats.

After about 5 to 10 minutes later the CDC arrived. Men with yellow suits on and air masks walked by us, holding suitcases.