Orphaned (Part 1)

Orphaned (Part 1)

(Edited)

Alyssa's POV

While me and Liam were talking in the empty classroom. Violet, attacked Scott. Turns out Brett is a werewolf. Garrett nicked him when they collided with Liam.

Stiles dad arrested Violet, but Garrett ran off. Wow, left behind you're girlfriend so you wouldn't get arrested. What a good boyfriend. He should be nominated for best boyfriend of the year. Note my sarcasm.

I was next to Scott while he was talking to his dad. I was waiting for Liam to get back from changing.

"Dad, really. I'm okay." Scott told his dad.

Scott's mom and dad are like parents to me ever since I met Scott. I haven't really known Scott's dad, hell I don't even know his name. But he treats me like the daughter he never had. Same with Melissa.

"I should've been here. And I said I would be at the games." Scott's dad is a detective. His mom is a nurse, I can see why Scott is always caring.

"Well, I mean this was just a pre-season scrimmage, I didn't even tell you about it." Scott told his dad.

"But I promised your mom I'd be around so she could pick up some shifts at the hospital. I should've been here." He turned to me. "And I promised your brother I'd be here since he has to work to keep a roof on your head." He said and I nodded.

Derek told him that because he actually is trying to find Kate but, Derek insisted that he would be around but, I told him I'd be fine. So, he's out looking for Kate.

"You're here know." Scott said. I nodded.

"Do you need a ride home, Alyssa." He asked.

"Uh, no. Derek's coming by to pick me up." I said.

"Ok. Just tell me if you do." He told me.

Deputy Parrish and Sheriff Stiliski walked out with Violet.

"Jordan Parrish." She said.

"Deputy Parrish." He corrected her. As she walked by me and Scott she smirked.

"Sheriff, what is it? Is that the weapon." Scott's dad asked.

"Yeah. It's a thermo-cut wire." Sheriff said. Agent McCalls eyes widen and he ran after Parrish.

"Parrish, hold up." He said.

Liam walked over to us. "Where's Kira?" Scott asked.

"She took off. Stiles told her about Lydia cracking the second part of the dead pool." Liam said.

"Her moms on it." Scott said.

"Everyone's on it." Liam said. He looked at me.

"Did you find out why Alyssa's on it?" Liam asked Scott.

"No, but you're not on it." Scott said to Liam.

"Not yet. There's still another third, right?" Liam asked. I nodded.

Scott didn't answer. He must be listening to his dad talk around the corner.

"Um, can I ask a question?'' They looked at me. "How much am I worth?'' I asked. "30 million.'' Scott said. Liams eyes widen. "You didnt know?'' I asked Liam. He shook his head 'no'.

Scott and Liam went into the locker room. And went through Garrett's locker. I stayed waited for Derek.

I decided to call him.

"Hello?" He said.

"Where the hell are you?" I asked.

"I'm helping Dr. Deaton with Brett." He explained.

"Ugh, well since you will probably be there all night. Can I stay at Scott's place for tonight?" I asked.

"Well, okay. But no funny business. I don't want my sister pregnant." Derek sighed.

"Derek!" I yelled. "Scott's not the one I'm dating."

"Then who are you dating?" Derek asked.

"Um, no one. Got to go. Love you, bye!" I said and hung up. That was close. If Derek knew I was dating Scott's newly turned Beta, we'd both be in big trouble.

"Hey, Scott wait up!" I said.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"I'm staying over at your place tonight. Derek's helping with Brett." I said. He nodded.

I walked over to Liam. "I'm going. I'll see you Monday. I'm staying over at Scott's." I said.

His face filled up with jealousy. "Why not my place?" He asked.

"For one my brother doesn't know we're dating and two he's not gonna just let me stay over at a random boys house. He already thinks that me and Scott are having sex so I don't think he would let his 15 year old hormonal sister stay over at a hormonal 15 year old boys house over night." I said. He smirked and I hit his arm.

I kissed him on the lips. "Bye." I said and followed Scott to his house.

Word Count: 754