I.E.D (Part 2)

I.E.D (Part 2)

(Edited)

Recap

Alyssa's POV

"Prove it." Brett demanded.

I smiled, turned to Liam, grabbed his face, and pressed my lips to his. A patch of Butterflies exploded inside my stomach, sending them flying throughout my body.

Recap End

Liam's POV

I can't believe Alyssa is kissing me. She probably is doing it because she is trying to get Brett to stop flirting with her. But that's fine with me. I really like her. I'm just to much of a coward to speak up and say it.

Alyssa's POV

Now everyone was staring. At first, Liam wasn't kissing back, but after about 15 seconds, he kissed back.

I pulled away and looked in Liam's eyes. His eyes were filled with hope and realization.

I looked over at Brett who scoffed. "Well, you'll realize that he is nothing but garbage. So, you'll come crawling to me. I can give you a better night than he ever can. C'mon, you know it's true." Brett said.

Liam's POV

"Well, you'll realize that he is nothing but garbage. So, you'll come crawling to me. I can give you a better night than he ever can. C'mon, you know it's true." Brett said.

I was to the point of breaking his neck right here, right now. Scott and Stiles ran over.

Scott grabbed me and took me to the locker room, while Stiles talked with Brett and his team.

When we got there the held me under the shower with water coming out of it.

"Liam! Calm down!" Alyssa yelled, who was in front of me.

"Listen to my heart beat!" She yelled. I listened to her heart rate. It was a little unsteady but it calmed me down.

"Ok! Ok!" I screamed. They let me go and turned off the water. I slid down the wall.

Alyssa's POV

Liam slid down the wall and I sat beside of him and grabbed his hand. "That car you smashed. I thought you said it was your teachers?" Scott asked.

"He's also my coach. He benched me for the entire season." Liam explained.

"What did you do?" Scott questioned.

"Got a couple red cards." Liam said.

"Just a couple?" Stiles asked.

I gave him a 'you're-not-helping' look.

Scott squatted so he was level with Liam.

"You have to be honest with us. What else happened?" Scott asked.

"Nothing. I got kicked out of school. The sent me to a psychologist for an evaluation." Liam said a little angry.

"What do they call it?" Scott asked. "Intermittent Explosive Disorder." Liam said, looking down.

"I.E.D? You're literally an I.E.D? That's great. Great you have superpowers to a walking time bomb." Stiles said.

"Will you shut the hell up with your damn sarcasm!! Now is not the time!! Do you wanna make the ticking time bomb explode along with my temper?!" I yelled as Stiles flinched.

"Did they give you anything for it?" Scott asked.

"Isparedal. Its an antipsychotic." Liam said.

"Ah, this just gets better." I looked at him but he ignored me."But I don't take it." Liam said.

"Obviously." Stiles said. Okay I'm getting tired.

I got up and walked over to Stiles  and he put his hands up in surrender. "Okay, okay. I'll shut up."

"Continue." I said, setting back down next to Liam.

"I can't play lacrosse on it. It makes me to tired." Liam said. Stiles sighed.

"Ok. I think you should bail out of the game. Tell coach your leg is still hurting." Scott suggested.

"No! No. I can do this. If your there. And especially if Alyssa's there." Liam said looking at me.

"Liam it's not safe. It's not just about the game. We think whoever kill Demarco might be on put team." I said.

"Who's Demarco?" Liam asked.

"The one who brought the beer to the party. The guy who was beheaded." Stiles said.

"We think the person who ordered the keg, killed Demarco." Scott said.

Liam was in deep thought. "Liam, what, do you know something?" I asked.

"I don't know who ordered the keg, but I know who paid for it." Liam said.

"Who?" I asked.

"Garrett." He said with gritted teeth.

Oh, hell no. I'm gonna hang someone.

Word Count: 704