minho pt.2

genre: angst, fluff
words: 1,500
sorry this took so long! i'm really sorry if this didn't live up to your expectations especially since it's been so long since i've updated❤️
_________________________________

Author's POV

Minho slammed the door closed, startling the seven boys inside. "Hyung?-" Jisung tried to talk to the miserable looking boy but Minho walked away into his own room.

"What's wrong with him?" Seungmin stared at Minhos closed bedroom door. All of them glanced at one another, not knowing what to do.

"Should someone talk to him? Ask him what's wrong?" Felix suggested, his voice soft and quiet.

Jeongin shook his head, "What if he doesn't wanna talk about it? I mean, he looked pretty upset." Everyone became silent, before they all looked at their wonderful leader.

Chan sighed and got up, beginning to head towards door. He raised his hand up and gently knocked, "Minho? Can I come in?"

A small muffled 'Yes' came from the other side. Chan slowly creaked the door open, and shut it behind him softly. He made his way to Minhos bed, sitting beside him. In Minhos hands, was a photo of him and Y/n. Chan frowned, "Did something happen between you two? Do you wanna talk about it?"

"She told them. She told everyone, hyung." Minho glared at Y/n in the photo and slammed it onto the table next to his bed.

Chan raised a brow, "She told who?"

"The news, everyone knows now! All the fans, they know." Minhos voice shook with anger, "I cant believe she would do that! Did she just use me?!" He groaned and pulled his own hair in frustration.

Chan placed his hand on Minhos back in an attempt to comfort him, "I don't think Y/n would ever do something like that. Are you sure it was her that told them?"

"I'm pretty sure it was her! Who else would have pictures of us kissing and all that other crap!" Minho exclaimed, throwing his hands up in the air.

Chan frowned, "Someone could've been spying on you two and stole a few shots. Don't go straight into blaming Y/n, Minho." He tried to explain to the angered boy.

"So you're taking her side? She could've ruined my career!" Minho shouted at the older.

Chan shook his head, "No, I'm not taking any sides here. Just, maybe it wasn't her. Please look into it before blaming her." He said.

Minho rolled his eyes and groaned, shrugging off Chans hand from his shoulder "Whatever."

Chan got up, "I'll look into it, alright? I'll see if it was really her that posted that article." He said before turning and exiting the room.

•••

Chan sighed and plopped down onto his chair at his desk, turning on his laptop. He began to scroll through the article, trying to find anything about the person who actually published it. His eyes scanned through the comments, and he paused.

'I heard a fan was the one who posted this.'

'Why would a fan do this? Just let minho be happy with his s/o!'

'Wow I'm glad they got caught. Can't believe he would actually date someone when he knows it could ruin his career, pathetic.'

Chan glared at that comment. He knew it wasn't good to be dating, especially since they've only been a group for two years. However, they didn't need to be that harsh. "So a fan really did publish this." He mumbled, scoffing at Minho and his stupidity for not looking properly and immediately blaming his innocent girlfriend. Well, ex girlfriend now. Chan shot up from his seat and quickly walked back to Minhos room. He knocked on the door, "Minho, open the door please. I need to tell you something."