jeongin

guys i'm seeing skz on sunday🥺
requested by: eternalnamjoon
genre: fluff
words: 982
____________________________________________

Author's POV

"Baby!~"

Helly smiled as she heard her boyfriend, Jeongins voice through the phone "Hey Jeongin!" She got up from her bed and decided to fix herself up, "Are you coming yet?"

"Yeah! I'll be stopping by the store a few blocks down to get some snacks first, you want anything?" Jeongin said.

"Yeah could you get me ice cream?~" Helly said as she shuffled around her room, wanting to clean up a bit before her boyfriend came.

She could hear Jeongin walking out of his house as she heard the noise of his door shut, "Of course baby! I'll see you soon alright? I love you so much!"

"Bye Jeongin, I love you too!" Helly smiled even though he couldn't see it.

Helly and Jeongin have been dating for about a year now. Everyone thought they were the perfect couple. Nothing could separate them from each other. Jeongin was on his way to his lovely girlfriends house to have a sleepover. The two haven't seen each other for a while because of Jeongins hectic schedule. Today he finally had a day off, and they decided to spend it together.

•••

The doorbell sounded and Helly rushed to the door. When she opened it, her eyes filled with happiness seeing who it was. "Jeongin!" Helly exclaimed before jumping into his arms, wrapping her own around him tightly.

"Hi princess." Jeongin nuzzled his head into her neck, placing soft kisses there, "I missed you so much."

"I missed you more." Helly untangled herself from Jeongin and led him inside, taking the plastic bag full of snacks from his hand "I'll put everything away, you settle down."

Jeongin pouted, "Okay, but hurry so we can cuddle!"

"Alright you big baby." Helly playfully shook her head and giggled, putting the snacks into her pantry and the ice cream in the freezer.

Jeongin sprawled out on the couch, "Your baby." He grinned.

Helly laughed and walked back into the living room, plopping herself onto her boyfriends warm body, "You're so comfy." She snuggled into his chest and smiled when she felt Jeongins arms wrap around her.

"Wanna watch a movie?" Jeongin suggested.

Helly shrugged, "Sure, any movie is fine." Her voice was muffled from her face being nuzzled in his chest.

She could feel the vibration from his chest as he laughed, "Well you'll have to get up so I can choose a movie, baby."

Helly pouted and held onto him tighter, "But you're so comfy and warm.." She whined.

Eventually after much convincing, Jeongin got up and picked out a movie, sliding it into the DVD player.

"What movie did you pick?" Helly asked as she wrapped her arms around him once again after he sat down.

"Avengers Endgame." Jeongin smiled.

Helly glared at him and slapped his shoulder, "You know that movie makes me emotional!"

"Oops, sorry."

•••

"This sucks." Helly wiped her tears as the movie ended.

Jeongin giggled and wiped her tears away, kissing her cheeks "Aw baby."

"You hungry?" Helly got up and stretched.

Jeongin nodded, "Yeah." He followed her actions, standing up as well.

"Ramen?"

Jeongins eyes lit up with excitement, "Yes please!"

Helly laughed and walked into the kitchen. She began to take out two packs of ramen, one for her and one for Jeongin. As she set up the pot on the stove and turned the fire on, Jeongin came up behind her.  "What are you doing?" Helly smiled when she felt his arms wrap around her waist, his chin laying on her shoulder.

"Hugging my baby, what else?" Jeongin grinned.

Finally the ramen was done cooking, and Helly places the bowls on the table. Jeongin immediately sat down and stared down at the noodles in awe.

"Eat already." Helly laughed and handed him a pair of chopsticks.

Jeongin gladly took the chopsticks and began to dig in, "It's so good!" He smiled.

"Cutie." Helly stared at him with love, smiling as she watched him happily eat. She then followed him and also began to eat her ramen.

•••

1:47am

"Princess, it's late. We should go to bed." Jeongin kissed Hellys cheek.

"But i'm not tired yet." She whined and cuddle closer to his chest.

Jeongin placed a kiss on the top of her head, "It's not good to stay up this late, Helly." He got up, pulling her with him. "Let's at least just lay in bed, love." Jeongin caressed her cheek.

"Alright fine." Helly wrapped her arms around his neck, hugging him.

Jeongin placed his arms around her and picked her up, her legs immediately wrapping around his waist to keep herself from falling "To your room we go!" Jeongin began to head up the stairs. Once they reached Hellys room, he placed her down on the bed and slid into the covers next to her. He pulled her close, placing his head on top of hers, "Comfy?"

Jeongin felt her head move up and down, "Yeah." Helly mumbled.

"I love you." Helly looked up at him, smiling.

Jeongin blushed, "I love you more." He stared into her eyes for a moment before leaning in close to her face. Their lips were centimeters apart, "Can I kiss you?" He whispered, still staring into her beautiful eyes.

"Yes." Helly giggles and blushed before she felt his warm lips on her own. She placed her hand on his cheek, tilting her head a bit so she could be closer to him.

Sadly, they had to break away for oxygen, "Wow, every time I kiss your soft lips it's amazing." Jeongin grinned.

Helly slapped his arm playfully, blushing "Oh shut up."

Jeongin laughed hugged her tightly once more, "Jeez fine. Good night, baby. I love you."

"Goodnight my cutie, I love you too." Helly said.

Jeongin kissed her forehead, "Mine." He whispered.

Helly stifled a laugh,"Craft." She whispered back.

"Oh my god-"

____________________________________

please remember to vote & comment!❤️