hyunjin

genre: fluff
words: 992
____________________________________________

Author's POV

Y/n giggled as Hyunjin tickled her sides, "H-hyunjin stop it!"

The boy smiled and leaned in to kiss her cheek. Hyunjin stopped tickling her sides and wrapped his arms around her, "You're just the cutest you know that?" He smiled and stared into his girlfriends eyes.

Y/n cupped his face and kissed him softly, "I love you so much." She said after they broke the kiss.

One of Hyunjins hands came up from her waist to rub her cheek, "I love you more princess."

The lovely couple was interrupted by the front door slamming open. Eight boys came rushing in, laughing and yelling. Soon, they noticed the couple sitting down together on the couch. "Woah, did we interrupt something?" Felix smirked when he saw Y/n in Hyunjins lap.

Y/n blushed and tried to get off his lap, but Hyunjin kept a firm grip and wouldn't let go, "We weren't doing anything like that idiot." Hyunjin pouted.

"You better not be, at least not in our dorm. Everything stays CLEAN in this dorm." Chan stated as he walked into the kitchen, Woojin following.

Jeongin jumped onto the other couch beside the couple. He smiled at Y/n, "Hi noona! When did you get here?"

"Hyunjin invited me over and I arrived about an hour ago. I hope you guys don't mind me being here?" Y/n tried to push Hyunjin away from placing kisses on her neck but he wouldn't budge.

"Of course we don't mind you being here! You're like our sister." Woojin said as he exited the kitchen with snacks.

All of the boys excitedly got up and grabbed their desired snack. "If only Hyunjin didn't take you first, you would have been better with me." Jisung dramatically sighed. Y/n laughed as she felt Hyunjin grip on her waist tighten. His eyes shooting daggers at Jisungs head, "I was just kidding! It was a joke." Jisung states as he shoved chips into his mouth.

"Hyunjin got jealous~" Changbin said as he poked Hyunjins cheek.

"Stop it." Hyunjin whined, slapping Changbin hand away.

"Can someone come help me bring out the food?" Chans voice called out from inside the kitchen.

Y/n hopped out of Hyunjins lap when his grip was loose, "I'll help you Chan." She walked into the kitchen and laughed whenever she started to hear Hyunjin whine at the lose of warmth.
______________________________________________

After they all finished eating, Hyunjin dragged Y/n up to his room. "Don't do anything not pg!" Seungmin called out to them. Y/n blushed and heard the other members laughing.

Once they got to his room, Hyunjin threw her onto his bed, "W-What are you doing Hyunjin-"

She was interrupted by Hyunjin plopping down on the bed next to her and pulling her to his chest. "I just wanted to be away from the members, so I could cuddle you." Y/n smiled softly and snuggled closer to him, "I love cuddling with you so much, you're so warm." Hyunjin combed her hair with his fingers and smiled.

Y/n nuzzled her face into his neck and placed small soft kisses there, "I wanna cuddle with you forever." She giggles.

Hyunjin lets out a small laugh as Y/n kept leaving little kisses on his neck, "Baby, that tickles."

Y/n stopped and nuzzled her face into his chest, "Sorry."

Hyunjin kissed her forehead, "Sleep over for the night?"

Y/n nodded and looked up to kiss his soft lips. Hyunjin smiled into the kiss and placed his hand on the back of her neck and tilted his head a bit to deepen the kiss. The moment was soon ruined by their need of air, so they pulled away. Hyunjin smiled down at her and Y/n noticed his eyes become a bit glossy, "Hyunjin? Are you alright?" She brought a hand up and cupped his cheek.

Hyunjin blinked a few times and laughed softly, "I'm fine, I was just thinking about you."

Y/n frowned, "I made you cry?"

He gasped and shook his head, "No, no baby girl you didn't upset me. I was just thinking about how I needed you in my life. You make me the happiest and I-I don't know what I would do without you. I'm so glad you came into my life. I hope that when we get older, we can still be together and get married. We can have cute little tiny Y/n and Hyunjins running around our house. God I just," He paused for a moment, closing his eyes as tears fell from his eyes. "I just love you so so much. Please, please never leave me all alone. Please never let go of me." Hyunjin sighed as he lifted his hand up to wipe his tears, but Y/n beat him and she began to wipe his tears.

"Baby.... I would never leave you. I love you so much Hyunjin." Y/n smiled as she left kisses on every inch of Hyunjins face.

He softly chuckled and closed his eyes, "Let's sleep. It's getting late and i'm tired."

Y/n ran her hands through his soft hair, "Okay." She closed her eyes and smiled when she felt Hyunjins arm around her waist hug her closer.
______________________________________________

Two hour later, the cute couple were fast asleep. Jisung slowly opened the door and his head popped out, followed by another seven. "Oh my god that's so cute." Changbin gushed over the two cuddling.

"That's the relationship I want not gonna lie." Minho sighed.

"They're just perfect for each other, aren't they?" Chan smiled as the rest of the members agreed with him.

"Let's go before we wake them up." Woojin began to slowly back out of the room so they wouldn't wake up.

Felix pulled out his phone and snapped a picture of the cute moment and let out a quiet laugh, "Cute."

unedited
____________________________________________

a/n: i hope you guys enjoyed this! Don't hesitate to send in requests. Please vote & comment!