woojin

genre: fluff
words: 522
i'm sorry this is so short :( i could do a part two of this if you guys want!
i'm also sorry for not posting one shots lately :( ily guys, thank you for supporting this book!❤️
_________________________________

Author's POV

Y/n pulled the covers over her head as a frown slowly made its way onto her face, shutting her eyes tightly. The loud boom across the sky made the poor girl whimper and cover her ears. Her phone began to ring, notifying her that someone was calling. Y/n hurriedly picked up her phone and answered the call, "H-Hello?" She stuttered, the thunder growing louder.

"Y/n? Are you alright?" Her best friend, Woojin, asked in a worried voice.

She was about to answer before the lightning lit up her room, signaling that loud thunder would follow just a few seconds after. Y/n whimpered and attempted to block out the noise once again by covering her ears.

On the other side of the phone, Woojin was already getting up to head over to her house "I'm on my way Y/n, okay? I'll be there soon, don't worry. Just stay on the phone with me until I get there."

•••

"I'm here, open the door." Woojin said softly, before hanging up the phone.

Y/n frowned and quickly got up, running towards the front door and swinging it open. She immediately ran into his chest and wrapped her arms around him tightly. "I'm scared, I'm so scared." Y/n mumbled into his chest.

Woojin returned her hug and led her back inside, locking the door behind him. "It's okay, I'm here now. I'll keep you safe." He smiled and kissed Y/n's forehead, pulling her back into a hug. "Let's go back to your room, hm?" Woojin grabbed her hand and took her back into her bedroom. He let her lay down before sliding in next to her, covering them both with the blanket. Once again, the thunder only grew louder as more lighting shot across the sky. Y/n flinched in Woojins arms, trying to move closer to him.

"Thank you.." Y/n whispered.

Woojin ran his fingers through her soft hair, "Hm?"

"Thank you for coming here. Thank you for comforting me. Thank you for making me feel safe in your arms." Y/n placed a small kiss on his chin, before nuzzling her head back into his chest.

Woojin grinned and kissed the top of her head, "Of course. Anything for you. I'll always be here for you, whenever and wherever you are, I'll make sure to be there."

Y/n smiled feeling his heartbeat pick up the pace a bit, "I love you, so much."

Woojins eye smile began to show, "I love you more."

Soon, the thunder stopped bothering her. Being in Woojins arms helped her forget about the loud sounds coming from outside. All she could hear was his heartbeat.

"Woojin?..."

"Hm?" He hummed, trying to stay awake.

"I love you, but not in a best friend way." Y/n mumbled, beginning to doze off.

Woojins eyes widened and he stared down at the girl, blushing "What?" He chuckled seeing that Y/n had fallen asleep before he could get a proper explanation. Woojin kissed her nose, "I still love you more." He whispered before his eyes fluttered shut.

____________________________________

please remember to vote & comment! ily❤️