felix

requested by crayzbooklover
genre: angst, fluff
words: 1,262
____________________________________________

Author's POV

"You okay?" Hyunjin places his hand on the girl's back in an attempt to comfort her.

Y/n put on a fake smile "I'm fine." She glanced over at the two together, frowning once again.

Y/n and Felix were a couple, and they've been dating for a year now. She was hanging out with the boys in their studio, checking up on them and dropping off some food. Unfortunately, Y/n came only to see her boyfriend flirting and getting a little too close to one of the girl trainees.

"Felix stop!" The girl trainee, Jiyoung, giggled and pushed Felix's arm away.

The boy laughed and continued to tickle Jiyoung, not even sparing a glance at his own girlfriend "I'm not doing anything."

Hyunjin glared at them, "Felix, your girlfriend is here. You're just gonna ignore her like this?"

Felix stopped and looked over at them, smiling "Y/n!"

Y/n scoffed, "Wow, now he notices me." She mumbled.

"I missed you!" Felix trapped her in a tight hug, giving her a peck on the lips.

Y/n slightly smiled and wrapped her arms around him, "I missed you too." She tried to be mad at him, but she just couldn't.

"Oh! I'll be home late today, love." Felix nuzzled his head into Y/n's neck, leaving a small kiss there.

Y/n frowned, "Why?"

"I'm going to be helping Jiyoung with practice. I'm sorry princess." He smiled at Y/n and kissed her lips, cupping her cheeks and pulling her closer.

"Fine."
____________________________________________

That was about a month ago. Now, Felix barely comes home. He's always out with her, with Jiyoung. Y/n's finally had enough, she was going to confront him. "I'm done Hyunjin, he's always with her. I-Is he cheating on me?" Y/n was on a face time call with Hyunjin, he's been by her side to comfort her when Felix couldn't.

"Felix would never. He's not that type of guy. Just talk to him about it, Y/n. I know it hurts but it's okay. If something happens just know that i'm always here." Hyunjin smiled and formed a heart with his hands at the screen.

Y/n smiled, "Thanks Hyunjin, I love you."

What Y/n didn't know was that Felix came back home early today. He walked up the stairs, trying to find Y/n. When he was about to open the bedroom door, Felix heard that sentence come out of her mouth. He stood there in shock, thinking that Y/n was cheating on him with his own best friend.

"Aw, I love you too. Now go get your man back." Hyunjin giggled. However, Felix didn't hear the last past. All he heard was Hyunjin say 'I love you too', and that was all he needed. Y/n smiled and ended the call, right before Felix slammed the door open.

"OH MY GOD FELIX!" Y/n screamed and put her hand on her heart, "You scared me!"

Felix glared at her, "Really? That's all you're gonna say? After what i've heard?"

"What?" Y/n stared at him in confusion.

"How long have you been cheating on me." Felix started to walk closer to her.

Y/n's eyes widened, "What? I'm not cheating on you!"

"Then what was up with that call? Why'd you end it with an 'I love you'?!" His voice started to get louder.

Y/n was hurt from the fact that he didn't trust her, "He's my best friend Felix! What, am I not allowed to tell my friends I love them?!"

"Unbelievable." Felix scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"No. Don't you dare think that you've done nothing wrong either." Y/n's eyes started to water at the thought of him and Jiyoung together.

"What do you mean?" Felix glared at her, waiting for an answer.

"Haven't you noticed that you never come home!" Y/n stood up and screamed at him.

"I do come home, what do you mean?!" Felix crossed his arms.

Y/n groaned, "Yeah, at like two in the morning! You're always with Jiyoung!"

"So just because you're jealous, you go ahead and cheat on me?" Felix shook his head.

"I'm not cheating on you!" Y/n's tears began to fall from her eyes.

"How am I supposed to believe that? It doesn't help with the fact that you've been hanging out with him too much lately." Felix turned around and was about to walk out, but Y/n's voice stopped him.

"BECAUSE YOU'RE NEVER HERE!" Y/n yelled. Felix paused, but didn't turn around. She wiped her tears away as she continued to speak, "H-Hyunjins been here for me because you haven't. He's comforted me, He's stayed with me this whole month. You were never there for me. You were always out with Jiyoung. When I got insecure about myself because I started to compare myself to her, Hyunjin told me that I was perfect and beautiful. You're supposed to tell me those things, Felix. He's been more of a boyfriend to me than you."

Felix turned around and his heart broke seeing his love crying, "Baby.."

"You don't trust me, you didn't even question me. You just went straight on to thinking I was cheating on you." Y/n stared at the floor, her tears falling onto the carpet.

Felix walked closer to her and tried holding her hand, "No baby I do trust you-"

"Maybe we should break up." Y/n pulled her hand away from Felix gently.

Felix's eyes widened and he shook his head, "No! No please, I don't wanna lose you. I love you so much baby. I'm so sorry. I'm sorry I hurt you. I never meant to leave you alone like that, I promise I was only there to help her debut. I'm so sorry I just assumed you were cheating on me. Chan hyung yelled at me today and I just wanted to come home to you and cuddle, but I heard that and since I was already in a bad mood I just let all my anger out. I'm so sorry baby. Don't leave me, I love you so much." Tears began to fall from his eyes and he pulled Y/n into a tight hug, crying on her shoulder.

"Felix.." Y/n wrapped her arms around him.

"Please, please forgive me. I can't lose you." Felix sobbed.

Y/n nodded and smiled, "I forgive you. Please stop crying."

Felix looked up at her, "Really?"

Y/n giggled and wiped his tears away, "You still have to make it up to me, but yes. I forgive you."

"Thank you baby." Felix hugged her tightly, snuggling his head into her chest.

Y/n kissed his forehead and hugged him back, "I love you, Felix."

"I love you too princess." Felix smiled and then pulled her over to the bed, "Can we cuddle? I missed cuddling with you."

Y/n giggled and nodded, laying down and wrapping her arms around him "Of course, I missed cuddling with you too."

Felix grinned and pecked her lips before snuggling into her chest, "I'll never leave you alone again, I promise. I'll be a better boyfriend."

"You better keep that promise." Y/n ran her fingers through his soft hair.

"I will, princess."

Y/n slowly felt her eyes droop and soon enough she fell asleep in Felix's warm arms. He noticed and smiled brightly, leaning down to kiss the top of her head, "My pretty baby, I love you so much." He whispered before dozing off as well.

____________________________________________

a/n: oh my god i'm so sorry this was actually horrible. I hope you still like it :(
n e ways don't forget to vote & comment!❤️