Chapter Twelve- What's the 411?

Trey

Trey

"Shit."

I winced at the bright sunlight coming through the hotel window.

After a second, I recognized where I was. I'd fallen asleep here in Lori's room, which meant that last night wasn't a fluke. That shit had really happened between us...after all this time.

The things I'd felt last night were not the norm.

Sex didn't faze me like it did most people. Hell, I was Mr. Steal Your Girl, the Panty Droppa, but last night?

Last night was crazy and definitely one for the books.

For the first time in my life, I actually felt like I made love to my soulmate.

Every stroke I gave her, she matched. Every thrust of my hips, she gave right back to me.

If not for how tight she was and the remnants of blood I'd saw on these icy white hotel sheets, I would've thought she was gassing me about the whole virgin thing; she was just that good.

It was so good, I damn near shed a tear and for me, that was saying a hell of a lot.

I patted the space next to me and didn't feel her.

Once my eyes fully opened and did a quick scan around the room, I realized she wasn't her and all her things seemed to be gone.

I got up and went to the bathroom.

"Baby?" I said after softly knocking.

Silence met me.

Reluctantly, I pushed the door open to the empty bathroom.

What the fuck was going on?

I walked back in the room and found my phone in my pants pocket.

As soon as I turned it on, it started ringing with Megan's phone number and picture popping up on the screen.

"Fuck." I cursed to myself as I tried to figure out what I was about to do or say.

"What up?" I answered solemnly.

"I been calling you all night." She said swiftly.

"My phone died."

"Okay, so why you ain't just charge it? You have a family. Anything could've happened and we wouldn't of been able to reach you due to your irresponsibility." She fussed.

"It's charged now," I said already annoyed, "did something happen?"

"No, but..."

"So, stop sweating me." I interrupted, "where's my son?"

"Excuse you?! Who the fuck you talking to?" She said.

"You! You always acting like you don't understand how this shit is when you should know off top. We only been together forever." I replied hastily.