Chapter Twenty Eight- All of Us....Together

Trey

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Trey

"Morning."

I looked up as I walked out of Lori's bedroom into the den with Noah in my arms.

"Morning Morgan." I spoke sitting beside her on the couch, "how you feeling?"

She nodded, "I'm alright. Honestly, still in shock that you're actually here."

I shook my head in disbelief.

"Yeah, this whole thing has been wild, but God makes no mistakes. He wanted me to find y'all; I'm sure of it." I replied.

She smiled and grabbed the remote to turn on the TV.

I looked down at Noah studying my face intently. He was so beautiful. He was the perfect mix between me and his mother. To even think about the fact that I was sitting here holding the son that I didn't even know still existed yesterday morning was blowing my mind.

"He's so much like you." Morgan spoke smiling at us.

"Oh yeah?"

She nodded, "Yes, the way he holds his head. His smile, the dimples..."

I looked at him and smiled.

"I love him so much." I said softly, "I wanna give him everything."

"I know," she said, "how's Christian?"

"He's good." I answered, "he's had a pretty hard time adjusting to it being me and him, but he's a lot better."

Her eyes became misty.

"I miss him. I hate how everything happened." She said.

"So do I," I said, "but it happened. All we can do is move forward."

"How?" She asked shaking her head.

"By taking the steps." I explained, "just one, two, three."

Noah started fussing grabbing my attention.

Morgan quickly sprang into action.

"He's probably hungry. One second."

I watched her go across the apartment into the kitchen and pull what looked like a two gallon jug out of the fridge.

I got up and rocked him walking towards her.

"Is that some type of special formula he's on?" I inquired.

She shook her head while rinsing out a bottle.

"It's breast milk."

"Wow," I said, "all of that?"

Megan had tried to breastfeed Christian but she couldn't produce because of a boob job she'd had previously, which is why he'd been on formula.

Looking at this big ass jug and realizing that Lori had filled it up was wild to me.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jul 22, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Games We Playजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें