Chapter Eleven- What Happens In Milan

Trey

Trey

"Trey, why are we doing this?" She whispered breathlessly in my ear.

Her legs were wrapped around my waist as I held her up against the wall of her dressing room.

"Because we love each other." I replied kissing her.

I gripped her tongue with my lips and gently sucked it like a baby nursing a boob.

Her moans were so high pitched it made me damn near erupt.

Why wasn't this what I was experiencing every day? What the hell was wrong with me that I chose nagging as Megan over this?

I took my fingers and slipped them inside the bottom of her lingerie and reached right into her dripping fountain.

She stopped kissing me and laid her head back on the wall as she licked her lips and closed her eyes.

Placing two fingers inside her, I stroked her gently as I observed her beautiful love faces.

"Fuck, baby." She moaned grabbing the back of my neck.

I couldn't help but smile at her. She called me baby; that let me know that no matter how tough she acted with me, she was still into me too.

I pushed deeper making sure that her hymen was still intact. If it wasn't, we were gonna have serious problems.

Yeah, I know I ain't have room to talk or be in my feelings about that, but my heart told me that she was mine and selfishly, I wanted her to experience that with me, not with another clown who ain't feel
the things for her that I did.

When I felt it at the top of my fingers, I exhaled and kissed her hungrily.

That was my girl.

Right as her muscles started to me, her eyes shot open and she pushed me back away from her.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

She straightened out her lingerie and sat down as she caught her breath.

"Trey, you're married."

I sighed and sat down beside her.

Yes, I was, but at this moment, I didn't care.

I sort of felt bad for not caring because I knew this was inappropriate, but the truth was I ain't feel bad at all.

"She can't do for me what you can. Just like that weak ass nigga you seeing can't be me for you." I said.

"Well, it's too late for all of that. You chose and you chose her. Deal with it." She replied sassily.

"I was wrong and I see that now." I said in deep thought now.

I had to get out of my situation with Megan. Lori and I were meant to be; the combustible energy that happened every time we were near each other confirmed that for me and I didn't wanna waste any more time.