Rumble x Female Cassetticon: Part 2

I then walked away trying to not look back at the Cassette "Hey! Come back!" He yelled. Nope, I'm not going back. I picked up my pace but I could feel that he was getting closer to me, at this point I decided that my best chance was to run, but where? I was lost I had no idea where Dr. Shockwave and Soundwave were, but I ran anyways. I was alone in this place with a bot chasing me. I finally sat down to try and remember the places I've been, I really hoped I'd lost the bot, I couldn't hear him.

But then

"There you are! I thought I lost you forever" I looked up startled he was standing next to me, smiling at me "You're not going to escape again from me aren't you?" I stared at him, I had no idea what to say "Why don't you tell me your name shy girl" he paused "I didn't introduce myself earlier I'm Rumble" I didn't respond I instead looked at his frames. "Not responding Huh" I could see he lifted an eyebrow "C'mon I am sure it's sweet as energon" Rumble mentioned as he sat next to me.

"You know, you're pretty fast when you run, I thought Damn I'll never get her even if I wanted to" he let out a chuckle "My name is (Y/n)" I finally spoke, he stopped and looked at me "(Y/n)" his look was thoughtful "I like it"

"Thank you" I said in response as I was getting up. Oh yes I'm leaving, I'm not staying with him and let him get closer to me. Rumble stood up as well, I was ready to make a run when suddenly the floor began to shake making my legs wobble, making me loose my balance and fall. "Don't you dare run away from me" I rubbed my head while looking back at the tiny Decepticon, his arms have transformed into piledrivers, that were pounded, again, against the ground causing everything to shake. "Don't make me use these guys again (Y/n)" he transformed them back into his arms and approached me.

"Come here, I'll take you to my boss" he offered as he picked me up bridal style 'Scrap' now he was holding me, well, at least he was taking me were I wanted to go. We were silent for a while I looked back at Rumble to see why he was so quiet only to see him looking back at me, he clearly kept his optics on me all this time, I looked away immediately. "Hehe, you really are a shy one" I refused to look back at him "It's the first time I see a femme of my type I thought your species didn't exist" "Well of course it's your first time seeing me, I'm the first cassette femme created by Dr. Shockwave" I explained with a smile on my face. I was pretty proud of him and so grateful he made me.

"You mean the mad scientist? he is no doctor" I gave him a stern look which made him stop walking "He IS a Doctor, you mindless cassette"

Rumble was taken aback "Well if you're going to behave like a brat, I might as well not take you to him little Miss" "A brat?" I questioned. "Yes an annoying brat!"

"Fine, then I'll go there myself" I said fairly annoyed as I got off from him "Good luck with not getting lost!" He yelled.

I ignored him. After a long while of trying to find my way back I gave up. 'Oh primus' I face palmed, I felt dumb by leaving on my own, I barely new this place.

"Hey (Y/n)! Is that you?" I recognized the voice, I looked at the end of a hallway, it was Thundercracker who was waving at me "What are you doing here (Y/n) you should be with Shockwave" the seeker said as he got down on one knee to my level "I got a little lost Thundercracker"

"No worries it happens, how about I give you a tour and lift" he said as he reached his servo at me "May I?" I nodded. He happily picked me up and began explaining into detail how everything worked, he showed me the different routes and the different quarters, he told me he shared one with Starscream and Skywarp and slept in bunk beds, I became more interested and asked more questions, I liked him he was nice and not annoying like Rumble.