Tango de Roxanne (Lockdown x Swindle x Femme Reader)

Roxanne means 'dawn' in Latin. Lockdown loves calling you that.

"(Y/n)!" Lockdown said in relief when he saw her entering the abandoned theater. He pulled (Y/n) into a kiss as his only servo and his hook gripped around her waist. "My Roxanne". She jumped at the sudden whisper "Looks like someone missed me" She giggled nervously. Since she met the mech, his voice was the only thing that creeped her out, but this change of tone was different. "I can tell that you missed me too, right (Y/n)?".

Her optics widened to its maximum "Oh! yes honey, I-I did miss you.. w-why wouldn't I?" She stuttered.

"Lies" Lockdowns voice became blunt, his hook was placed dangerously on her back, caressing her slowly with the sharp end, at any moment she could be killed. She didn't say anything.

"You didn't miss me.. It's because of that bastard Swindle!" His voice raised with every word. (Y/n) lowered her helm.

"You only had to steal some things (Y/n), not him steal from you" he growled. "From me..".

His sharp index digit grabbed her chin and made her look up at him "You think I don't know right? I know how this works, much more than you can imagine"

(You can play the video, you guys start dancing at this moment)

"First! there is desire"

"Then! lust!"

"Then suspicion.. jealousy! anger! betrayal! when love is for the highest bidder there can be no trust, without trust there is no love, jealousy.. yes jealousy! will drive you mad!!"

"Roxanne
You don't have to put on that red light
Walk the streets for money
You don't care if it's wrong or if it is right
Roxanne
You don't have to wear that dress tonight
Roxanne
You don't have to sell your body to the night"

But what he didn't know is that in the darkest spot of the salon an average mech was hiding behind the velvet curtains watching his femme; (Y/n),dance with his rival.

Swindle:
"His eyes upon your face
His hand upon your hand
His lips caress your skin
It's more than I can stand"

(Roxanne)

'Why does my heart cry?
(Roxanne) Feelings I can't fight
You're free to leave me, but just don't deceive me
And please, believe me when I say I love you'

"I love you so much, what am I going to do" (Y/n) looked up at him with energon leaking from her optics.

"You left me, you left me
In a tango (Y/n)
My soul is alone
My spark is almost gone
I no longer want to live
Because I can't convince you.. Don't give yourself to other that isn't me"

"You hear me (Y/n)!" The mech grabbed her tightly and moved harshly, her servo twisted unequally with her whole body; it was about to snap. She let out a loud grunt.

Swindle's optics were leaking uncontrollably, he loved her with all his spark and wouldn't bear watching her suffer anymore.

With each movement they did, she became injured, Lockdown started to beat her up, twisting her limbs; (Y/n) cried out loud but she still kept her dignity standing and didn't dare to give up to someone that stole her life and used her for a long time. The suspense began to grow. Swindle no longer hided behind the curtain instead he pulled out his cannon, he was aware that Lockdown was going to snap her neck cables, after he was done with the rest.

(Y/n) felt weaker each time she moved, she collapsed and no longer could stand, she was on her knees, she raised her helm, and stared, in front of her she caught sight of her lover aiming with the canon at Lockdown's back. She gave a faint smile, she hoped for the best. "In a tango you left me, in a tango you will come back" the hunter hissed. "And with a tango.. I will come back to you" (Y/n) responded as she grabbed onto him to get up.

Her legs were shaking but it didn't stop her from hugging him. She looked over to Swindle and gave a slight nod, indicating that she was safe and that the blast wouldn't hit her; Lockdown's body was big enough to cover her.

'Boom' the whole place was invaded with smoke coming from the big mech's body. He was gone for good.

"(Y/n)!" Swindle cried as he ran towards her, he caught her before she fell. Her strength was almost gone. "Stay with me my love" the mech said as he cried, holding her near his chasis. The beating of his spark woke her up.

A smile drew across his face, "(Y/n), you're alright" he cleared her face from the ashes and met her with a delicate kiss. "Never.. a tango again?" She asked weakly.

"Never (Y/n), never" Swindle took hold of her like a sparkling and rocked back in forth waiting for the first lights of dawn.