Know you (TFP Soundwave x Cybertronian Reader)

Right now I'm taking requests so feel free to comment! Also This was requested by skysoundlander so...hope you enjoy it boi!!

Many years have passed since the sabotage occurred in the spacebridge, it's also been a short time since Shockwave left the lab back on Cybertron and later received in the nemesis by our warlord.

I did my best to adapt to this solitary environment everything was so dead, so lonely without the lab technician.

A few cycles passed and I was getting bored to death I couldn't continue with my projects because of the lack of communication and knowledge that I didn't possess, Shockwave was the one who provided everything to me, a rookie.

Without anything to do I decided to lay on the cold floor in the middle of the lab being the huge slack that I was.

I laid there for primus knows how much time when suddenly a groundbridge opened. I quickly stood up in attacking position raising my guns towards the bridge, something heavy was coming, I was ready to fire until the individual showed itself, my optics were focused on the portal. Waiting.

Suddenly I withdrew my guns at the sight of my missing partner "Shockwave!" I ran and jumped at him hugging tightly.

The mech turned his optic towards me startled by my reaction "(Y/n), Why this sudden illogical behavior?". I let go of him realizing that I was acting like a sparkling and stood up straight "I am sorry for reacting in a silly matter, it's just that you have been missing for some time. I thought I was never going to see you again I looked at him with sympathy.

"My apologies (Y/n), I was received in the nemesis right after I left without notifying and leaving without your knowledge. I was ordered to come back to the lab to bring you and some supplies for an important scientific research, without further ado, we are no longer staying in the laboratory (Y/n)".

After gathering our supplies we walked into the ground bridge. Shockwave was leading the way so naturally I was behind him.

Everything looked much more organized and high tech. It was a very nice place for me, personally. I was still admiring before getting out from the ground bridge. We finally got into the nemesis and the portal closed behind us.

The place was unlike anything I've had seen before. I felt free to take a look while I walked along with Shockwave. Many of the Decepticons were greeting us. In peripheral vision I caught a certain Decepticon he was different than the others. This one was a slender purple mech with a visor; faceless. Unlike the others he was beautiful and silent bot. I gazed at his frames for a moment until he realized he was being watched and turned his visor to my direction.

I couldn't help it and started blushing madly, In a way or another I got astonished by the charms of this mysterious mech. I still have no idea why it hit me. I felt warped into something, a strange feeling got around me.

I hope I get to know you better...(Y/n).
-Soundwave