✐ 14 ✎

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
ᴅʀɪɴᴋ ᴛᴏ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ

═══════════════╗CHAPTER FOURTEEN• ᴅʀɪɴᴋ ᴛᴏ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

"Kook, what are you saying?"

"The truth," His adoring gaze makes your body heat up. "I love you, Y/N, and I don't want to keep it bottled up anymore."

"I told you this was just for fun and to help you. Why didn't you stop it when you felt yourself feel something for me?"

"Because I didn't want to. Because I wanted to love you. Because I want to love you like no other guy has."

"I don't want you to love me," You feel tears starting to build up, but quickly blink them away. "Stop this before you get hurt."

You try to walk past him but he grabs your upper arm and pulls you back.

"You feel something for me too. That's why you're scared."

"Who are you to tell me what I do and don't feel?" You argue, eyebrows furrowed.

"Why don't you just admit it to yourself?" Jungkook takes a step forward and you take a step back. "Let me love you, Y/N. Let yourself love."

You scoff and shake your head, "You're selfish."

"Huh?"

"How can you dump your feelings on me when you know how I feel about relationships and love itself?!"

"Y/N, I know Jin hurt you," Jungkook takes your hands into his. "But I'm not him. I will never do that."

"Sure," You pull your hand away. "Look, I don't want anything to do with you, do you understand?"

Jungkook's eyes look down and he swallows the knot in his throat. You try to ignore the pain in your heart but fail.

"I'm sorry, Kook."

You exit the room and walk into yours. You throw yourself onto the bed and scream into a pillow.

Jungkook shakes his head before slapping his forehead with his palm.

"Fucking idiot." He whispers to himself.

He walks over to his nightstand and grabs his phone, dialing the only person he knew could help him.

"Hey, can we meet up later?" Jungkook asks into the phone.