✐ 16 ✎

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
ᴄᴏɴғsᴇᴅ

═══════════════╗CHAPTER SIXTEEN• ᴄᴏɴғᴜsᴇᴅ •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

Honestly what you were doing was pretty creepy—staring at Jungkook as he slept.

What is that one saying he says? 'I'm not staring, I'm admiring'? Therefore, it's not weird.

His mouth was slightly open and you thought that to be the cutest thing. You look away and find yourself replaying last night's events in your head with a joyful smile.

After jumping off cloud 9, you take a quick shower and finish doing your morning routine. You change into a big T-shirt and some loose shorts.

"Good morning!" You sing as you saunter into the kitchen.

"Someone's chipper this morning. Is it because I came to visit?" Savy flips her hair.

"Sure." You walk over to her and kiss her cheek before kissing Namjoon's.

"What do you guys want for breakfast?" You ask the pair. "Pancakes? Waffles? French toast?"

"French toast!" Savy answers with glee.

"Y/N? Making breakfast?" Namjoon raises his eyebrows. "That never happens."

"There's a first time for everything, Joonie." You smile, booping his nose before turning to grab the bread and starting on the French toast.

"Just in time!" Savy claps her hands excitedly. "Y/N is making breakfast."

You turn to look at who she was talking to and see a freshly showered Jungkook with gray puma sweatpants on matched with a gray puma hoodie, his sleeves rolled up.

Why the fuck do I find this look so hot?

"Need any help?" Jungkook offers.

He walks over to you before you can respond.

Jungkook takes the bread from your hands and smiles, "You look gorgeous." He compliments in a quiet voice.

You let out a giggle and look down shyly.

Savy and Namjoon catch the interaction and they look at each other in confusion. They watch as you both playfully argue and how you giggled when Jungkook whispered sweet nothings in your ear.