✐ 09 ✎

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER NINE
ɪ ʟɪᴋᴇ

═══════════════╗CHAPTER NINE• ɪ ʟɪᴋᴇ •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

"Happy birthday!" All the roommates yell as soon as Misun steps into the kitchen.

"Aw, you guys!" She walks to the table and smiles at the gifts and cake. Misun jogs over and hugs you all at the same time. "Thank you!"

"Do you have any plans for today?" Jungkook questions.

"Apart from my party later, no."

"What's going on here?" A yawning Savy saunters in.

"It's Misun's birthday," Namjoon informs.

"Oh. Happy birthday... I guess."

"Well, it would be happy if you weren't here." Misun answers and Savy flicks her off as she walks over to the cookie jar.

"OHKAYY." Namjoon rapidly grabs her hand and puts it down.

"Anyway," Misun rolls her eyes. "I'm gonna go buy drinks, cups, and all that stuff. Can you guys please do what I asked of you yesterday?"

"Of course. Jungkook and I will get to setting up." You give her a thumbs up.

Namjoon nods, "And Savy and I will clean the backyard and pool."

"I have to clean for her party? What the fuck? I don't even like this bit–"

Namjoon wraps his arm around Savy's shoulder and tuggers her into his chest to cover her mouth.

"Thank you, Joonie." Misun purposely sends him a flirty wink then leaves.

Savy swipes her wet tongue against Namjoon's palm and he let's go of her.

"Gross."

"I'm not cleaning shit for her. Did you see how she winked at you?" Savy scoffs out a bitter chuckle. "Fuck that fucking bitch."

"Then do it for me? I don't wanna clean alone." Namjoon pouts cutely.

Savy huffs and crosses her arms over her chest, pouting as well, "Fine."

• • • •

"You never told me what the hell happened between Misun and Savy," Jungkook mentions as he wipes the dining room table clean. "I can tell Sav really hates her."