✐ 03 ✎

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER THREE
sx ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀ

═══════════════╗CHAPTER THREE• sᴇx ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀ •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

"My friends!" Kristy sloppily kisses Namjoon's cheek before moving to hug you and Misun. With disgust, he wipes his cheek with his shirt sleeve.

"Hey." You barely hug her back because of how sweaty she is.

"Joonie, I'm loving the purple on you!" She compliments his new hair.

"Thanks." Namjoon's cute dimples appear on his cheeks.

"And who's this cutie?" Kristy stands in front of Jungkook, a smirk lingering on her lips.

"I'm Jungkook, their new roommate." He extends his arm to shake her hand, but Kristy pushes it away and crashes into his chest.

"It's so nice to meet you, Jungkook!"

Jungkook gives you three a 'what the fuck' face making you and Namjoon pull her off of him.

"Enjoy yourselves, peeps! You've been to my parties so you know your way around." Kristy sends you guys a wink before stumbling away.

You all walk to the outside bar where Misun mixes drinks and serves them in a cup for each of you.

"I don't know if you guys can see what I'm seeing," Jungkook speaks in a low voice. "But there's topless girls in the pool."

Namjoon tries to hold back a laugh at the young boy's realization, "That is why everyone comes to Kristy's parties."

"If you don't wanna look over there," Misun's fingers turn Jungkook's head to her. "Look here."

"Misun, I think he'd rather look at the topless girls." Namjoon half jokes.

"Oh, shut it!" Her hands push against Namjoon's chest, but he barely stumbles back. "You guys are killing my vibe, so I'm gonna go join Kristy."

You assume Misun's gonna go hang out with her until you notice where Kristy is—in the pool, topless, on a guy's shoulders.

Of course she wants to join her.

Misun walks away and Jungkook turns to you and Namjoon wide-eyed.

"She's just gonna go topless... in front of everyone?" Jungkook questions in shock.