Chapter 12 | Three. Two. One

Start from the beginning

"Yum," I stare at all the food, as they place the plates down across the table, allowing us to fill our plates with whatever we want.

"Ava, you look like you're going to jump the food's bones," Liv jokes, making everyone laugh and I roll my eyes before pouting at the guys.

"Would you please be our personal chefs?"

Noah pats my head before I swat his hand away. "Princess, you know how to cook."

"Yeah, but it tastes better when you guys cook. Plus, I'm lazy," I shrug, and everyone laughs before we dig into the food.

"On a different note, please tell me we're jumping in that amazing lake today," Dylan practically drools over the thought, a dreamy look on his face.

"If I don't push you in first," Aiden mutters and Dylan shoots a glare his way.

"I feel so unloved."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"CANNONBALL!"

The shouting from the guys in the lake reaches my ears and I lift my head up slightly seeing them all messing around in the lake and Liv trying to dunk Nick under. Chuckling, I shake my head, laying it back down on the grass where I lay in my black bikini soaking up the sun along with Hannah. Closing my eyes and letting out a content sigh. The sun beams on my skin and I hear Hannah humming along to the music in her earphones. Drops of water land on me, and when I open my eyes, a shadow hovers over my body. Placing my hand over my forehead to block out the sun, I see Noah standing above me, dripping wet.

"You coming in?"

I shake my head. "Maybe later."

"No, you're coming in," Noah demands, before placing an arm under my legs and one at my back carrying me bridal style towards the lake.

"No one is putting me in there, you do it and I will cut off your dicks," Hannah states, as Noah carries me away from her. I wiggle around in his arms, but before I can even escape, he runs towards the dock jumping in and we hit the water. Resurfacing, I push my now wet hair back away from my face.

"You're going down," I push his head under the water, but he grabs my waist, pulling me down with him. Soon enough, we both resurface, and I push at his chest laughing before I see him staring at me. "What?"

He shrugs. "You're just beautiful."

"Shut up," I mumble, turning away from him so he can't see the rising blush on my cheeks. But Noah's lips land on my cheek and a husky chuckle escapes him.

"You're cute," He mumbles, close to my ear and I roll my eyes pushing him away. Sierra comes out of the house, tying her hair up before running and jumping into the lake.

"Hannah, come in," Sierra shouts once she's resurfaced. "Hannah, Hannah, Hannah."

At our chanting, Hannah rolls her eyes before getting up and taking her earphones out. She jokingly stretches before running and jumping in as we all clap.

"Thank you, thank you," She takes a bow making us all laugh. "Who's up for a chicken fight?"

"Big group fight. Winning team chooses punishment for the losing ones," Aiden suggests, and we all agree.

"Ava cakes!" Dylan swims over to me, holding out his arms before pouting. "Be on my team?"

"Nope, she's on mine," Noah wraps his arms around my shoulders before I can even speak, tilting my head back to look at him, he looks down at me. "Trust me you do not want to be on his team, he sucks at everything."