26

Jeongins POV
_____________
The dance was drawing near and Jeongin was becoming antsy, he was freaked and scared, all the nerves in his body were jittery.

He didn't know what to do anymore, his feelings were in a frenzy and it was like his mind went off its rails. He knew that Chan and Hyunjin had both noticed how he'd been acting during lunch but they didn't say anything and continued to eat like all was well.

The truth was, Jeongin didn't know who he had feeling for anymore. After spending all this time with both boys he got to see different sides that he never expected, like Chan being extra sweet to him, treating him like he was the only person in the world, it's not that the older didn't do that before it's just it wasn't as pronounced.

Hyunjin seemed to be getting closer in away with him that was more casual, they'd end up talking for hours on end about anything. It was getting to the point where he didn't know how his feelings stood.

And now here he was after school with both the boys that had been in his mind all day looking at him with complete worry written on their faces. "Are you okay Innie? You've been a bit out of it since Monday..." Hyunjin said, and he was right, today was Wednesday so that meant they haven't bothered him about anything for two days. Two days of worrying.

Jeongin felt his face heat up in embarrassment, "I'm sorry... I don't know what's wrong with me, I didn't mean to worry you guys, I think it's because I've been stressing about this project in my science class" he lied. He really didn't want to be honest, not yet at least.

Chan nodded and smiled comfortingly, "ah, well if you need help we're here for you." Hyunjin nodded in agreement looking from Chan to him. "Thank you guys, I really appreciate it but I think I'm going to go home now, Uh... alone. I need sometime to think."

He was relieved when he saw the two boys nod in understanding, "well just remember what I said, I'll see you tomorrow Innie." Chan said before giving him a hug and walking off, leaving Hyunjin and him alone.

"Can I still text you tonight? I mean I know you're stressed out and all but I'm worried about you and I want to be able to take your mind off the project, even if that means by a bit, just so you aren't as stressed. If you don't want me to I won't I pro-" Hyunjin didn't get to finish his rambling because Jeongin had cut him off with a hug.

"Please text me, I'd love that." He said with a smile after he felt Hyunjin wrap his arms around him in return.

___________

Authors POV

As Hyunjin and Jeongin hugged each other they didn't know that Chan hadn't left yet, Chan was caught up in talking to this boy, Seungmin, it wasn't until he saw Seungmin looking at something, not paying attention and turned to see what he was looking at that he saw the scene.

Two boys hugging and two boys watching. Another score for Hwang Hyunjin.

Well...as well as another complication added to the mix.

The fact that the boy Chan had been talking to, Kim Seungmin, had a crush on Hwang Hyunjin.

__________
A/N
I lub Seungmin okay... v_v I feel I've made him this bad character in my other JeongChan fic and I feel bad.

And it's basically another day since it's 12AM so I decided to update.