16

When he walked into the diner Woojin told him to meet him at he didn't expect to see Jeongin and Hyunjin sitting at a table at the far corner of the diner and he especially didn't expect to see them laughing and smiling, Jeongins face red with embarrassment looking at Hyunjin.

Chan turned away from them and did his best to not be seen by the two, he sat at a table where he definitely knew they'd never see him unless they walked out.

He was getting a bit antsy when Woojin didn't show up the next five minutes and he'd already ordered fries to wait and was stress eating.

He quickly looked at the door when he heard the bell ring. He relaxed when he saw the familiar face looking for him, when Woojin finally spotted him he waved and walked over, sitting down across from him.

"So... I chose to come here at a bad time because I saw "you know who" over there with the other "you know who" and I'm sorry" Woojin said apologetically to Chan.

Chan shrugged, "it's not your fault, it was just a coincidence(A/N kitty-incidence? Kekeke kill me...) so it's no big deal."

Woojin nodded picking up a fry from the basket laying in front of him. "So tell me everything"

__________
A/N
So...TXT anyone?