38

Jeongin didn't reply for awhile until he finally made eye contact with Chan. "I- I like you Chan." Chan had to control his eyes from becoming huge saucers. "I don't know when it happened, I just know that as we were spending more time together and you acting really caring but in a different way than usual, I guess I ended up catching feelings... I guess I had noticed that I was thinking of Hyunjin more as a friend when we would just talk but I was just so confused and when I saw you and BamBam at the diner... it really woke me up on how I feel about you..." Jeongin sighed and looked down. 

Chan didn't know what to say or feel, he just felt really shocked about everything that came out Jeongin's mouth, after what felt like a millennium, Chan finally brought himself to speak. "I- I honestly don't know what to say Innie... It makes me really happy you feel the way you do about me and know that I haven't given up on you but... what about Hyunjin?" He was honestly very happy about what had just happened but he couldn't get the other boy out of his mind, were they just going to say Jeongin didn't have feelings for him? Or that Jeongin wants to be with him now out of nowhere? 

"I've been thinking about that and I'm pretty sure I know what I'm going to do. I'm going to talk to Hyunjin tomorrow morning before school and be completely and utterly honest with him... I hope he'll listen and I hope he won't be upset at me because I honestly didn't mean or expect all this to happen... I just don't want to keep lying to anyone anymore. I've come to accept that I do like you more than just a friend and that I think of Hyunjin as just a friend." Jeongin said with a heavy sigh at the end, looking up at Chan. Chan nodded at the other, making eye contact. 

"If Hyunjin doesn't listen and ends up taking everything badly, just find me or text me and I'll be there. I don't think he will because Hyunjin's a really nice guy." He said that with his upmost sincerity because although he and Hyunjin acted like arch nemesis, he knew the other was a sweet and caring guy, especially when it came to Jeongin. "And about us, Innie, I don't want to rush things or you to feel like we need to start something just because you realized your feelings for me and I want you to know that we can take this as slow as you need to." He doesn't get any reply, just a hug from the younger. Chan lets out a small chuckle and hugs the younger back.

What a day.