19

It's been a week and Chan hasn't had any progress with Jeongin. It was the same as it was the day before and the day before that, they were just ignoring each other and Jeongin seemed to be getting closer to Hyunjin.

You couldn't see Jeongin without the other and vise versa, it was really aggravating and Chan didn't know how to exactly approach the younger without getting scolded by Hyunjin and he didn't know what he'd say to the other.

It was so much harder than Woojin and he had thought it'd be. School had finally ended and Chan decided he was going to talk to Jeongin regardless if Hyunjin was there or not.

As he walked towards the youngers locker, as he suspected, Hyunjin was there with him smiling at Jeongin like he was the most precious person in the world.

Chan took a deep breath and started walking a bit faster, before he knew it he was in front of Jeongin and Hyunjin, who were just staring at him. Hyunjin looking at him annoyed and Jeongin, who had just turned to see, looked at him genuinely shook like he didn't expect Chan to ever come near him again.

"Hi Jeongin."

It was time for Chan to prove he was better than Hyunjin.

_________
A/N
My family is going through a hard time right now, we're severely worried about my Aunt, so I don't know if I'll update again today. Sorry