4

Chan hesitated and he didn't mean to and he knew Jeongin noticed, "uh..no, not at the moment." He watched as Jeongin went from curious to sad in a matter of seconds.

"I don't like anyone Innie and even if I did you'd be the first person I'd tell, I promise." Jeongin relaxed a bit and smiled, "I was worried you were lying to me for a second there.."

Chan chuckled a bit and shook his head even though deep down he felt terrible because he did in fact lie. "Jeongin you're my bestfriend, I wouldn't lie."

Jeongin giggled, "of course not and if you did I'd ignore you for awhile, maybe." Chan's smile faltered a but hearing him say that, panic running through his head.

As they sat there in silence Jeongins phone rang, he answered talking a bit but Chan wasn't listening. Jeongin got up from his bed and hugged Chan, "I have to go, my mom said I've been gone too long..."

Chan hugged him back, "that's okay, you can always just text me." Jeongin then let go, Chan doing the same, and let Chan walk him to the door saying their goodbyes.

When he watched Jeongin walk off far enough to where he wasn't seen anymore he went inside going directly to the couch and threw himself down sighing deeply. He needed to talk to someone.

A/N
So I'm working on a HyunJeong one shot and it's going great (•́•́) but if you guys have anything you want me to write just DM me and I'll do it!
٩(˃̶͈̀ ˂̶͈́)۶ ᴵ'ᴹ ᴬᴰᴰᴵᶜᵀᴱᴰ ᵀᴼ ᵂᴿᴵᵀᴵᴺᴳ