21

Hyunjin POV
__________
Hyunjin and Jeongin were currently sitting in the cafeteria quietly eating, both of them not saying a word to each other because they had something on their minds.

Hyunjins mind was full of what had happened this morning with Jeongin and Chan, he didn't know what the older wanted or said but he wanted to know, he just didn't know how to ask without seeming nosy.

Ah what the heck...it's too quiet and we have nothing to talk about, I might as well ask just to be able to talk about something with him... Hyunjin took a deep breath, causing the younger boy to look over at him.

"Uh, I'm not trying to be nosy but what did Chan want exactly?" He asked scratching the back of his neck out of nervousness looking back at the other. Jeongin finished eating the food in his mouth and smiled at him, which was a relief for Hyunjin.

"Oh! He just apologized to me and I could tell he really meant it and I forgave him because he means everything to me and I need him..." Jeongin finished. Hyunjin nodded and smiled, "I'm really glad you guys made up"

"Mhm!" Hyunjin turned back to his food and looked at Jeongin shook when he saw the younger flailing around, "Innie are you okay??" Jeongin nodded frantically and Hyunjin was getting lowkey worried. "Hyunjinnie I just had the BEST idea!!!"

"And what would that be Innie?" Hyunjin asked curiously, Jeongin gave him his biggest smile ever and started jumping in his seat excitedly.

"you and Chan should become friends and get to know each other!!!!"

All Hyunjin could think once he gave the younger a smile and nod was a big fat, oh no...

________
A/N
I wanna apologize for not updating but I'm sick as heck <_< please forgive me
T ^ T

NsmsnsnsnnsjskskskskskksksjskskxnsksksnsjsnsjaksjsjaksjsnjsnsjsksjskskdnksnsnsjsjndnsnsnsnsnsnjsjsjaksksjdkskdksjkdkdnsnsmskkskskskskskskdkdkdmI NEVER THOUGHT THIS TRASH OF AN EXCUSE FANFIC WOULD GET THIS MANY VIEWSJAKAJSAKSKKSS

I NEVER THOUGHT THIS TRASH OF AN EXCUSE FANFIC WOULD GET THIS MANY VIEWSJAKAJSAKSKKSS