7

It's been a week since Chan decided he was going to confess to Jeongin and it was so hard, he was currently watching Hyunjin and Jeongin laughing at Jeongins locker.

At first Chan was pretty okay with it but then Jeongin started blushing and looking away from Hyunjin, he knew Hyunjin had probably said something and Chan couldn't stand it any longer, before he knew it he was walking over to them.

Jeongin noticed and perked up waving, Hyunjin doing the same after noticing Jeongin was no longer paying him any attention. Chan gave them them best unannoyed smile he could muster.

"Hi Channie!" Jeongin greeted, he then looked over at Hyunjin. "This is Chan, my bestfriend." Chan felt a pang in his chest at the last word. Hyunjin nodded and waved at him, "Hi Chan, I've heard so much about you since Jeonginnie here doesn't stop talking about his "big bro"" as he said it he motioned towards Jeongin and winked when the younger looked at him offensively for calling him out, which only caused him to get very flustered.

Chan couldn't take it, so he just muttered an "nice to meet you, I have to get to class" and walked off leaving a very confused Jeongin and Hyunjin behind.

Hyunjin turned towards Jeongin who was looking after Chan with a small pout, "I suppose he woke up on the wrong side of the bed... but it's okay Jeonginnie he'll probably be back to normal by the time lunch rolls around." Jeongin nodded and they walked to his class together not saying another word.

Chan couldn't do it.

__________
A/N
or can he? ( 'д'*)