3

Chan was currently sitting on his bed listening to Jeongin rant, "and then she had the AUDACITY to say hi to me ugh." Chan tried to hide the oncoming laugh but failed. Jeongin looked over with a pout clearly evident on his face, "Don't laugh at me Channie, I'm serious she knows she's that cute and says "hi" in that adorable voice of hers ugh it's a nightmare!"

Chan shook his head. "Sorry Innie but she's like four, I doubt she knows what she does to her cousins heart." Jeongin only huffed and nodded in understanding. Chan thought about the irony in this, that Jeongin is ranting about something that he does to Chan.

Chan was lost in his own world but heard Jeongin loud and clear, "I'm thinking about confessing" Chan looked at the younger in surprise, "oh! Really? When?" Jeongin shrugged and muttered his response, "probably the week before the dance next month..."

Chan was speechless, he had no idea what to do or say or how to get his heart to stop hurting so much. It ached to much so he simply nodded. "Ahhh Channie I'm nervous even though it's awhile away..." He nodded, "I would be too."

Jeongin looked at the older and poked his arm, "I've been wondering something for awhile now but I've been afraid to ask you about it..." Chan smiled at him and grabbed his hand stopping the poking, "Innie you can ask me anything, you don't have to be afraid I'd never judge you." He gave Jeongin a reassuring smile. Jeongin nodded and went on and asked his question.

"Do you have a crush on anyone?"

___________
A/N I wanna say, well ask, which ship do you guys prefer, JeongChan or HyunJeong? Or both? I'm curious.