24

Here they were in Chan's room, he never and when he says never he means it. He never thought that there'd be someone in his room that he didn't like so much but ta-da here he was with Hwang Hyunjin sitting on his bed like they were good mates. Gross.

"So Innie said he wanted to watch this movie about romance" Hyunjin said breaking the silence that they've had going for the past hour now, Chan couldn't help but snort causing the other to roll his eyes and look up from his phone at him, "What?" He asked annoyance clear in his voice.

"Why didn't you just say he wants to watch a romance movie, it's a lot simpler." Hyunjin, once again, rolled his eyes. "Look I'm not here to fight with you, either way I don't see why you have a problem with me, if I'm right about that."

Chan took a deep breath putting down his phone and putting all his attention on the younger boy, "I think you have a problem with me, it's so obvious especially with the way you always seem to glare at me every five seconds and call me out." Hyunjin huffed and put his phone beside him on the bed, looking up and making eye contact with the other.

"Yeah. Yeah I do have a problem with you, and it's the fact that you keep hurting Jeongin, it really pisses me off." Chan couldn't believe this, how were he and Hyunjin going to fake this friendship for the person they both clearly cared deeply for, if they clearly disliked each other this much.

Chan grabbed his phone and started looking for the times for the movie, "whatever, let's just get this done and over with so you can get out of my house and I can tell Jeongin what a wonderful time we had together and how much we bonded."  Chan said sarcastically.

Hyunjin doing the same, "sounds good to me."

This was going to be fun.

________
A/N
What is this chapter even?? (ノ`Д')

Nasty I say... NASTY

Let's call it a filler or something