Chapter Twenty One.

Mulai dari awal

"Gaara." I said, not showing any fear.

"Wh- where am I? !" he asked, looking around. I sighed and titled my head. "My mind I think... But this isn't the subject ya know."

"What do you want, wench?" he asked in anger.

"Peace, that is all I'm asking for." I begged.

Kurama growled. "What are you up to, Kyuubi?" he asked. Gaara gasped softly in fear when he saw Kurama. I sighed . "Not now, Kurama. I'm dealing with something."

I looked back at Gaara.

"What is your deal?" I asked. "Like... I realized you hate everyone and just want to kill everyone. That might be a goal in life but still, are you alright?"

"Shut up."

I clenched my fists and took one step forward. "Just listen to me!" I yelled.

"Ohh you better be careful boy, this is Kyuubi you are making mad." said Kurama at the back ground.

"I will not listen to you." he said.

That's it.

I grabbed his shirt collar and frowned. "You will listen." I said, his face went sweaty in nervousness and tension .

My other hand raised, I had it on the top of his head as I ruffled it. "I'm sorry." I said. I can say he was so shocked about me touching him that he just froze without aby movement or words. "I'm sorry because you never experienced love." I said, my hand got off his head as it went to his cheek. I closed my eyes and sensed everything .

"ITS GAARA! RUN!!"

"MONSTER!!"

"Y-Yashamaru... Wh-why?"

"No one loves you."

every bad memory entered my head as I saw one memory to another. I went back to my sense and looked at Gaara in shock.

"G-Gaara... I never knew-"

"Shut up!" he pushed me away from him.

I couldn't help it but to go to him and forcefully hug him tight. I can feel some tears falling out of my eyes.

"I'm sorry..." I whispered. "When you've done something wrong, admit it and be sorry. No one in history has ever choked to death from swallowing his pride. You should have been like me, being called a monster and ignoring it... Just keep smiling, ya know... Its our pride deep inside, we are one."

Still hugging, I bet he is as confused as always when its about this.

"Things are never quite scary when you have a friend. Which is why I'll stay as your friend no matter what. Beat me, kill me, I don't care. I will remain your friend till the end."

"Time's up..." said Kurama quietly .

And then, I opened my eyes to see myself on a tree, missing everything. The thought of Gaara made me stand up and look around to see what was going on. And there were Naruto and Gaara, on the ground with blood on their foreheads.

I jumped off the tree and landed there where they are.

"N-Naruto. Gaara." I stuttered, not knowing what is going on.

"K-Kyuubi... Y-you are right.." Said Naruto, barely moving his head. I nodded, and kneeled between them, putting each hand on the other.

Think... Chakra Transfer Technique... Please.

And here was the technique, I transfered Chakra to both of them, Naruto sat down, clutching to his forehead. Gaara remained on the ground.

"W-why...?" He asked me. "W-why d-do you care..."

"Because you are my friend." I said, trying hard for my idiot grin to show up. Gaara's eyes were still staring at me, completely shook. I just kept on grinning no matter how painful life is.

"Kyuubi, Naruto. We better go back to Konoha." said Sasuke. "Sakura is safe though.. Lets go." He said.

I looked at Gaara, and reached out a ting bottle of ointment as I put it on his hand, his fingers grabbed into it. "Stay alive." I said, Sasuke helped me up, my legs were hurting making me walk in difficulty .

"Kyuubi. Hop here." said Naruto, showing me his back as he forced me to ride on his back like old times. And just like that, we left. .

I wondee what happened to Konoha, ifs people and especially the Hokage old man, he is a tough one of course he survived, I always put faith in him and still now I do.

Nothing to worry about.