Chapter Twenty One.

Start from the beginning

Temari took Gaara this time and me and Sasuke chased and chased and chased, took forever.

And finally, we saw Gaara making Temari stand aside by pushing her away- that was harsh, though, she is his sister dear lord what is wrong with him.

"Kyuubi. Step aside." said Sasuke.

"No. Don't be ridiculous, Sasuke. You can't survive a minute without me!" I argued, be he releated . "I said stand aside." he determined.

"Yeah. Stand aside, Kyuubi..." said Gaara through his pain. "And let me enjoy this." he said gritting his teeth in anger uncontrollably. Turns our, his sand was around my ankle, when I realized that I wasn't this conscious until he lifted me up with it. It moved me above Temari and harshly dropped me as I fell on her lap.

"Argh. S-sorry." I said, pushing myself off her.

Gaara was actually turning into something. So that is why he calls himself a monster. Maybe its not him controlling himself, I mean... It's sort of like the Kurama but Kurama doesn't control me.

"Oh no, not this form." said Temari in shock. I looked at her, confused, is it that bad? I better asm her instead .

"Is this form bad?" I asked.

"More than what you'll think..." She said, face sweating in worry. "If only something would stop this..." she mumbled which I heard.

"Stop this..." I repeated quietly. "Ah. I think I can!" she looked at me as if I'm some weird crazy kid exclaiming.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean I can speak to him through mind." I explained. "Please take care of my body while I do it. I promise I'm not going to kill him."

"A-Alright..." she said. She really cares. thought Temari.

I closed my eyes, more of a wince as I thought about Kurama.

"Kurama... Send me to wherever you live, but not inside the cage of course! Now do it!"

Without his answer, he immediately transferred my soul to the dark place with his cage.

I approached to him, had my hands to the cage bars where Kurama is inside.

"You help me a lot. I dont know what to do for you in return -"

"Too bad this cage is in my way. Otherwise I would have helped you more and made you stronger." he said, thinking I'm this thick of not realizing that what he is saying is nothing but crap.

"You are misunderstanding something, Kurama." I said. "This cage is here because it protects you from ME." I said with a growl of anger, he held back in sweatness.

"Anyway. Connect my mind to Gaara 's, puh-lease." I said. He sighed and nodded , he is totally sick of this over doing request I give him everyday.

And then, I saw a fading figure over there, now it's clear, this is Gaara and something else behind him... Woah, that is a raccon as big as Kurama.

I took few steps toward him, the footsteps had water sounds, but I am not even feeling water. I stopped infront of Gaara. He looked confused even though this is his mind talking to me and while he attacks Sasuke in real.