Chapter 40: I'm running low on gas

Donghyuck POV

Haha, this me. Its still so weird to think that I forgot my life. Not exactly ALL of my life. But these important parts such as, my parents, my boyfriend and geezuz even my friends.

    But the greater question is, why is Mark not saying anything?

I should probably ask him about what he's seen of all the things that have happened to me.

"So Mark, how did we meet?" I ask intently, he stops walking and relaxes his shoulders from the tension they held.

His face softens and his eyes sparkle with glee.

"How w-we met?" He repeats the question, and I nod in response.

"Do you really want to know?"

"Why shouldn't I?" I ask him challenging a response from him as to why I can't know about my past.

Mark walked side by side with me and took a deep breath. We enjoyed the silence for a moment.
   Slowly but beautifully we walk down he road to his house.
Suddenly, Mark's voice starts to tell me the story I never expected to hear.

Next part will continue Mark storytelling

   You were running.

We had Physical Education class together in freshmen year of high school.

Our first year of high school.

I thought of you as a cute, fun and bubbly friend of mines.

You simply saw me as a classmate.

Soon I began to become a hot topic in our school.

Everyone rumoured that I had a crush on the principal's daughter.

She is a year older than me.

But I never had a crush on her, she was my childhood best friend and we would always rely on each other whenever we felt backstabbed or tired.

We never had any different feelings other than friendship.

But of course, teenagers only wanted to believe what their minds made up.

You were different though. You actually believed me when I told you that she was just a friend.

You were the one who cleared up those rumours.

Even when my gasoline ran low, you lifted me up when I performed in the school's dancing team.

You were there for me during the most important parts in my life.