Chap 2: So...this is real?

Mark

   Approaching Donghyuck looking for a way to ignore his soft and concerned stare is difficult for me. It always results in me looking at his shoelaces. But now, now I can only feel my heart trembling in fear? I can hear him mumbling nonsense to which some I can barely understand, but I perfectly heard "I love you, Mark." A rise of panic sweeps through my chest.  

      Do I really want to leave an angel like him on his own. I know he could be a devil sometimes, but do I really want to leave the only person I actually loved?

Loved.

That word feels so foreign when talking about Donghyuck. Confusion paralyzed me as Donghyuck calls my name, but I'm drowned in my own sea of thoughts. Suddenly I hear a high pitched yell coming from Donghyuck spelling my name letter by letter.

   I feel the pressure on the tips of my fingers sweating off. I have to get over this and fast, "Donghyuck, I'm being honest with you right now, and I don't think our relationship is working out the way it should. I think that we should break up, and you?" I face him rapidly, breathing fast and I waiting for an argument. He always argued back because he likes to find a way to mess around with me. But I only receive a short nod and a low mumble that sounds like a, "yeah" back and he just leaves walking straight out the hallway door. I let go of a sigh that I never knew I kept in, "I already miss him." I think to myself.
        I make my way back home trying to forget about the events that don't matter anymore, and Donghyuck doesn't matter anymore.