Chap 11: If you're sorry then...

Mark

Donghyuck kept silent. He didn't answer my question and now I'm starting to regret it.

He can't be mine either ways.

Jeno took him from me. Now, he has someone else to love, and that person isn't me.

But it hurts more than the pain I have right now.

Why does this have to happen to me now?

Isn't my last year in high school supposed to be the most important and exciting one in my life.

The simple answer to me is, no.

Because the person I love is not with me.

I hate myself so much for committing these selfish mistakes.

"Mark, I'll still be your friend." He said with obvious fake enthusiasm.

But I still feel that odd connection between us.

"Are you with Jeno, now?" I ask slowly because I need to know the clear answer.

"We-we are dating now." Donghyuck responds nervously. His voice sounds frightened and it's shaky. He wasn't like this when I confessed.

"Oh, okay" I try sounding casual again even though my heart is shattered into bits.

Is it really the end of us?

Am I really going to give up?

No . . . I cannot give up in Donghyuck

I should fight for him!

I won't let him go!

He is going to be mine again!

Jeno could be his boyfriend and steal him away, but I don't care.

Donghyuck can only be happy with me.

Coming to think of it, I've always been in his happiest memories. I've been HIS source of happiness.

And I'll always be the one for him!

We are made for each other.

Happy Valentine's day! 💚💚💚💚💚💚
I hope you liked today's chapter. I want to make this story have more than sad endings. So I'll start writing in a more exciting way. Yayyy!
I'll try to make updates twice a week or once depending on my time. But I will continue putting effort on this story. Thank you for reading.