Chapter 33: RUN

Mark POV

I don't know how I couldn't notice this before, or how I never thought about Lucas acting suspicious in class.

Donghyuck doesn't seem to know who I am, but he trusts me. He should trust me only. I'm his only true love, and he is my first and last love. I'll never let him go. I won't stop believing in our love.

"I'm not going with you, it's wrong" Donghyuck said, his eyes unfocused and twinkling with fear.

"I'm going to be here for you, and I won't let you go" I say softly, he sadly shakes his head and slowly walks back to his window.

He doesn't want me........................but he doesn't know me.

I'm not losing this game easily. Lucas can't be with him.

Donghyuck is mine, and he should stay with me.

"You're coming with me!" I yell as I grab his left hand and pull him with me. He whines but, doesn't let go.

We climb the wooden fence and I drop my backpack to the ground. Nothing important is in that backpack either ways. He jumps over the fence after me, and we jump into a sprint.

I can run faster but he is starting to slow down.

Lucas won't stop to this, so I have to pull him with me.

"Donghyuck you'll have to run away with me!" I scream with all the air remaining in my lungs.

Donghyuck laughs and tries to slip his hand away. But my love is too strong to let go.

"You're not leaving" I said to him,

his face darkens and my heart pounds faster than ever before.

This is what we have to do.